Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Bill @ SigLM:
The order placed online are already disocunted. You will see the list price then your price.

True, but we wanna another discount - not for just ANY Internet customer but for the members of the CEG!!!

F
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
F
Seems to be a common thing (mechanics not wanting to work on Contiques) more of Ford's trying to make sure the Contiques were orphaned in the favor of Suvs.

Bill to get you started, little something I've ran into trying to help my son in Illinois. 1998 Prism evaporator purge solenoid (on canister behind the gas tank) built 10/97 takes a 3-port vaccum not the two port Toyota #90910-12186 (aisin). Have not received the proper part yet, but it supposed to on the way?
anyhow I guess it doesn't matter brand, getting the correct part is becomming a bigger problem?

TNX
Paul

Paul 98 Mystique LS 2ea (07/97)(08/98)
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
For whatever reason, the SLM website won't pull up on my computer, maybe it's down? I dunno, but I found their address:

SLM
3030 Sahara Avenue
Las Vegs, NV 89104

And Steve or Bill (whoever reads this) thanks for the quick service and I'll get the money order and send it today.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Works fine as always.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
It doesn't work for me. Oh well, Google told me what I needed to know.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
I'm going to see bill or steve, whoever is working next week when I'm in vegas, they do great work, my local shop flinched when I asked them to price match months ago.. oh well...

Great guys

99 Cougar V6 Tourmaline Green: MTX, KKM, Borla Dual...
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
hey man, you are impossible to get ahold of. Ive been trying to hit you up to see what you would charge me for a Front passenger sway bar linkage and a Left Rear transaxel mount (Manual trannie). But every time I call you are away from your desk.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Call Bill, Steve or Tim.

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Shaggy:
Call Bill, Steve or Tim.

I'm still waiting on someone at Signature Lincoln Mercury to send me the overcharge on shipping. I paid for 2-day air and they sent my parts ground. I hate to keep asking this, but all I ever get out of Bill is that he will do this right now and then I never hear from him again or get some foggy excuse?

If I call them on the phone again can Steve or Tim help me with this problem because it's not getting taken care of from Bill?

I'm not going to re-give my CC numbers over the phone again because Bill already has them. If he can�t find the CC numbers then just send a check to my address. I'm sure it can't be that hard to find my shipping address in the system. And send me an E-mail saying you have acknowledged this because I hate waiting around here, got better things to do like tweak my car.

I�m really at a loss as to why this is becoming such a big ordeal over a few dollars that would not have been a problem if someone had not made a mistake at Signature Lincoln Mercury.

I would still buy from them in the future because I know most of the errors I�ve had will not be repeated and I'll choose ground the next time to avoid any complications...lol

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Holy crap! It shows that I never come into the General forum. This is the first I heard about this.

I guess that would explain why Bill is so hard to get ahold of.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard