Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Can this be pinned at the top for a little while?

I just wanted to let you know that I have gotten a promotion. Our dealership was purchased by a dealer up the street. I will now be heading the Internet department for Lincoln Mercury, Pontiac, GMC, Victory motrocycles, and Big Dog motorcylces. They also sell small motorpsort things like ATV's and powered scooters.

I am training Steve Mullins in our parts department all about the CEG, NECO, FCO, MFF, SHOclub, and the rest of you guys. I will be giving him a cheat sheet with all the stuff you and I have dealt with over the years. This should make the transition much easier.

I will be starting up an Internet Parts department for all the GM stuff also for those of that may need some GM stuff.

If anyone wants to buy any vehicles, I will be more than willing to help you out. I will list the links to these dealerships below. Mind you I have not done anything to these sites yet, they are in their original state until I can get everything together.

Motorcylces
http://www.patclarkmotorsport.com/

Pontiac/GMC
http://www.patclarkpontiacgmc.com/

Lincoln Mercury
http://www.signaturelm.com/index.asp

If you have any comments or questions, just email me bjenkins@signaturelm.com (no requests to this Email please), or post them here.

Bill Jenkins I am moving to Team Ford as of 08/01/05 (www.teamfordlv.com). I will post new info when it's ready.
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Congrats on the promotion and good luck. You've been a stand up guy and great to do busniess with; your replacement has some big shoes to fill.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
your replacement isnt going to know what hit him. hahaaa. bill, congrats and good luck.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Congrats Bill. You have seriously earned that promotion.

You are going to be missed dearly.

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Congrats!! That is a great opportunity for you & sounds like it could lead to a whole new career!

(Victory motorcycles... )

Don't worry about your replacement, we'll remind him of all the free stuff you promised the CEGers.

Seriously, I'll be needing a car for my youngest. She'll start driving come the fall, so I'll keep my eye on your L-M web site for a new ride.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Congrats on the promotion! CEG is gunna miss ya; dont be a stranger!

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
I will still be invlolved with the CEG for a while, remember I actually drive a 96 Mystique (SVT'ized).

At the beginning I will be real busy, then when the dust settles. You will see more of me again.

Thanks for all the compliments, it's been a blast talking to all of you in the past.

Bill Jenkins I am moving to Team Ford as of 08/01/05 (www.teamfordlv.com). I will post new info when it's ready.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by todras:

well put. ditto!

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Like I said on the phone congrats.

Just make sure you get my stuff out before you get bogged down.

What did the techs think about War's dynos?

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard