Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Master P
OP Offline
Master P
P
You can upload Contour related pictures to your Registry Entry / Profile. This is a free service of the site.

http://www.contour.org/registry/

Creating a profile and uploading the pictures should be pretty straight forward. After you edit your profile, an admin has to approve it before other people will be able to view it.

Once your profile has been approved, you can post the pictures in a thread. This will work best if you have a couple of browser windows open.. Go view the large version of the picture you want to post, then right click on it and view its properties. Highlight the location, and hit Control-C to copy the location. In your other window, start a new thread. To get the pictures to show up, you have to put the location of the picture in an IMG tag. So, in the "Post" box, put a [IMG] then hit Control-V, then [/IMG]. It should look like this, but, obviously without the bold parts:

[IMG]http://www.contour.org/carprofile/files/5/img/IMG_0929.jpg[/IMG]

You can do that for several images if you'd like. Or just show us one, and provide the link to your profile page and we can go view the rest ourselves. Just copy and paste the link to your profile:

http://www.contour.org/carprofile/carprofile.php?a=display&uid=5

Every time you make a change to your profile the changes have to be approved by an admin... I try to approve the profiles a couple times a week, Rara and Lance probably do the same.

I'm open to suggestions on improving my instructions

Last edited by perry; 03/05/04 07:32 AM.
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
My only suggestion for now is that you might want to consider limiting the file size and the resolution.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Thanks Perry...Ive been trying for the past three days to figure out how to do this...Appreciated..

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
Originally posted by GreatGonzo:
My only suggestion for now is that you might want to consider limiting the file size and the resolution.

The registry/profile section has done this for quite some time.

You get 2MB of space, and any pics over 640 pixels horizontally are scaled to 640.

BMP's are automatically converted to jpg.

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I've been linking to my Registry in my sig for quite some time now.

I think its great sticking this up top. There's always a few people who do not know how or where to go to post pics they have and this will help them. Now if only they read it before asking.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
lol,i pretty much filled my registy up with pictures, now I am using my friends web site. lol

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
could someone host some pics for me coz u cant post as attactment like meg cheers
if someone host the tilte would be photo shop and will send pics of mondeo morretes

rs body kit 2.0 tb bomz kit piper exhaust 3.5" megaleads ht 16" cossie rims Meg sticker ghia maplight/passager rear light ice under bonnet bling Auto wiper in reverse the first Mk1 windows on mod with ignition off
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
How about Ford related pictures? I went to a Ford show this weekend and I have some nice pictures of vintage Mustangs, Shelby Cobras and one original GT-40! I'll share if you let me!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
P
Master P
OP Offline
Master P
P
Eh, I think we'd prefer it if you just used your profile for pictures of your car.. Use something like photobucket.com for more general pictures.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
use cardomains and knock them to 250 pixels horizontal

05 Chevy Colorado z71 4x4 *for sale* 97 Honda Accord 4door track whore *12.9 N/A* (blown and wrecked) 97 Honda Accord 4 door 03 Eclipse GS
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard