Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
This is the date if im not mistaken...It will be at BJ'S Cylinder Head Shop in Tulsa....Last Time I went it started around 8:30 in the morning...Bring warm clothes just in case of inclement weather as there is not really too much room indoors...If the prices are the same it will be around $50 bucks for three pulls on the Dyno....If anyone has anymore information about this ...please post it...Also the followind day is SCCA pro solo regionals at Stroud...Former site of the tanger outlet mall...$18 non-members, $15 members...Support the sport gents ...come on out...Starts at 8:00....

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
me and kung fu joe (IE Richard) have been planing on going to that for some time now... I cant wait...

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Do you think they'd get mad if I brought the Cougar to the Dyno Day?

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by rylee44:
Do you think they'd get mad if I brought the Cougar to the Dyno Day?

Yeah, and what about NOT-SVT Contours?

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Your Engine bay says SVT all over it Rylee... I dont think they would mind at all...last time (2002) i went Kung Fu Joe and i just wathched with camcorder in hand...
Any one is welcome Big Pappa...And if you were wanting to dyno the car i dont think that would be a problem ...However i would bet the SVT s would have priority on the dyno...

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Sorry white99se i thought for some reason i was responding to big pappa...im losing my freakin mind over here

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
well who knows

stock hp is never enough

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I wouldn't say the "SVTs" would get priority.

Umm... ok they probably will. But any Ford powered vehicle is invited. So come on out.

-R-

PS one pull is only $30. You can also do some a/f tuning if you choose.

I'm a Karate Man. Karate men..bruise on the inside. "The difference between oversteer and understeer: oversteer is when the passengers are scared, understeer is when the driver is scared." -Driver Unknown
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
so I am rollin around friday and guess who I discover quicksilver to whom I know by Eric... I would just like to think rich and james for informing me of this WHEN THEY FOUND OUT... mostly rich cause you know I have been on a hunt for him for sometime now...

Playa hatin should be a crime I would have you both thrown behind bars

stock hp is never enough

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
So who all is going? Who can I meet up with to caravan to the meet? I dont wanna go alone

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard