Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I'm from RI and am attending the spring zing for the first time. I was wondering if anyone from the New Engalnd area will be going that would want to drive there together since I'm not 100% sure where I'm going.

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I am trying to get the people from the NJ,NJ,PA area to contouravan. I dont know wher ei am going either. I asume you will find your way to 80. so maybe we could meet up in PA somewhere

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Yea i can find 80. meeting up somewhere in that area sounds great to me.

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
or if you want you can meet the group of us from MA and Ct that are going.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ElKy:
or if you want you can meet the group of us from MA and Ct that are going.

yeah what he said

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family

Link Copied to Clipboard