Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
You all know it's that time again - I'm broke and I need your help!!! With your generous donation of $43, yes $43! You can have your very own shiny brand spankin new SVT Ford-replacement emblem for your pride and joy.

*Tired of people knowing you drive a Ford?

*Want that WTF is that reaction as someone's checkin out your ride?

*Lookin for that nice clean look on the back of your ride?

*Smirk and whistle slyly as people ask you what your car is, only you know the secret!

I'm here to share this amazing secret with you for the 5th time exclusivley to you CEGers cuz you're all so good to me.

$43! I'm out of my mind, my insanity is your vanity (for your car!).

LOL... sorry I got tranced by an infomercial last night. Here's the real deal.

THESE ARE READY TO SHIP! Unlike what I did in the past I decided to make the plates in advance - As soon as I get 10 orders I will ship them out at a price of $43.

For those of you who want a blank plate cost is $35. You can add whatever you want on the blank on.

PREVIOUS GBs 1-4 - very successful!

*none of these celebrities or their likeness endorse my product...but only because they don't drive SVTs...

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Paypal orders only please! please send to me@nyceboicreations.com

email me if you really want another payment option.

PENDING CLOSE DATE - 3/8/2004 - LOOK FOR THEM ON EBAY AFTER THAT.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I will paypal in about a week. My car looks like a SVT other than the engine and insides.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
testimonial: dave had one of these until some asshat stole it, great piece!

nyceboi is a supa numbah won!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by skrilla187:
I will paypal in about a week.

ditto- (I've been waiting for this)

and is that price including shipping......

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Yes price includes shipping! Remember I won't ship until I make it to 10 buyers which shouldn't be a problem.

If I don't meet 10 people the price is $50 (as in the past). So for those of you paying just have to come up with the difference. But normally I've always met my minimum and I know there are some new CEGers on here.

Refunds will be given only up to 03.08.04! After that no refunds!

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Im in, I just made a custom front SVT badge so one for the back would be sweet!
Griffin

98 silver CSVT (EO) TOTALLED 99 Honda Prelude 5 spd....much to come!!!!
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Will these fit on the front grille once the Ford emblem is removed? I'd like to put one there since I have an illuminated one in the back.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O

Yes the can mount on the front but you will need some really strong epoxy - I used RTV black silicone and heavy duty epoxy. Remember to take your front grill off to let it cure (that way gravity can have a positive effect on it rather than pull it down)

These were intended for the back but will fit the oval in the front as well!

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALL:

*** INSTALL ***

TOOLS:

1. two "really flat" flat head screw drivers. I recommend small ones

2. PATIENCE

3. JB Weld, Silicon Glue, RTV, any really strong ADHESIVE. I used Silicon Glue and RTV together and niether my front or rear emblem have EVER come off in over a year (with several automated carwashes even!)

STEPS:

Using one screw driver pry AROUND the Ford emblem on the chrome strip, with the other pry OUT the emblem. Do this with great PATIENCE, average time is 10-15 mins to get it off without scratching up your chrome strip.

Clean up the remaining adhesive from the recessed area for a smooth surface

Apply the adhesive to the BACK of the emblem or in the chrom strip. For best results use a CLEAR drying adhesive

The emblem are a very tight fit but there is less that 1/16" play top and bottom. If you're picky like me center it and leave the trunk OPEN for atleast an hour for it to cure

Let it fully cure over night...normally about 12-24 hours depending on the adhesive you used.

Please don't remove your emblem yet since I won't be shipping anything out till the GB ends. Well you could but you would jut have a eyesore oval hole.

FOR CARE: Please clean regularly everytime you wash your car. Use a polishing cloth or towlet with a cuetip if tarnish is evident. Mine has yet to tarnish and I've had mine longer than anybody in CRAPPY CONDITIONS AT KAOTIC -It seems those in the northeast have experienced this (tarnish) more due to salt and other conditions exclusive to that area of the country - with proper maintence the emblems will look for years to come.

I do not make any kind of warranty other than for initial workmanship - each piece is checked for fitment and visual flaws after polishing - if you see something visually wrong please notify me immediatley and return the the return address on the envelope - I will ship out a new emblem upon receiving the old one.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard