Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Qbert:
Wow, that sucks Beo! I've concidered doing a CAI, but that is taking it a little to the extreme, I hope you can work the wrinkles out of that prototype.

Yeah, I failed to properly compute the coefficent of drag, especially from the side and yesterday when I was driving with some side winds, she really got squirrely.

I should know today how bad the repair estimate will be.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Hey welcome to the group. Congrats on the Contour. We love getting new blood in here. Liven things up a little. Besides, newbees are fun to pick on. anyways, I think we are looking to have a meet next month at Southcenter mall. Somewhere around the 12 or 13. it is still TBA. Once again, welcome.

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack
T
tjbugs1 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
Thanks to all of you! Love the car and cant wate for my first meet

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Beowulf:
Welcome!

Just don't do to your Contour what I did today.

Ouchy!
Sorry about the car, although I did enjoy your captions.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Welcome! I currently reside in Bonney lake, but am moving to orting in a couple weeks. Our paths may cross some day, but for some reason I am never able to make it to meets.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard