Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by mikey boy:
dash!

I thought we already went over this . Pics of the cowl hood I hope to have late next week to early the following at the latest. Pics will be up as soon as possible. I will probaly need someone to host though .

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by mikey boy:
dash!

I thought we already went over this . Pics of the cowl hood I hope to have late next week to early the following at the latest. Pics will be up as soon as possible. I will probaly need someone to host though .

I can host your pic's...send me a PM

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by scottd60:

I can host your pic's...send me a PM

Scott

Great thanks. I will be in touch hopefully in a few days.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I'd be interested as well. I'm getting sort of sick of my hood vents. Anyone want to buy my hood? T-red w/ 2 Cossie vents.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Interested in the cowl hood depending on picks.

99greensvt true bendzw/magnaflo accelwires mircosplitter pioneer 6400 intrax springs rear strut bar removed door "ding" guards custom painted interior/leather magic.com kn filter drilled /slotted rotors
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Any sample of what a "Gray" colored CF hood might look like? I'd be interested, but I'm not sure I want to go to straight black off of my Silver Frost car

Diesel owns you
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by mbSVT:
Any sample of what a "Gray" colored CF hood might look like? I'd be interested, but I'm not sure I want to go to straight black off of my Silver Frost car

I am not sure. I will see if I can get samples. But the black carbon on a silver tour will look great. Thats what I will be doing myself.

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
i definately would have to see a pic with the red carbon fiber on a black svt....then i'll be forced to decide

E1 CSVT s/c-----x turbo---x 3L------check
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by livinsvt:

I am not sure. I will see if I can get samples. But the black carbon on a silver tour will look great. Thats what I will be doing myself.

I agree it will look good... especially paired with my gunmetal rims

Depending on what Dean gets done with the Morettes, maybe this will make for an interesting option? Or perhaps I could convince someone to help me with some Hightower Lights??

Diesel owns you
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

Originally posted by incubusjunkie614:
i definately would have to see a pic with the red carbon fiber on a black svt....then i'll be forced to decide

Well unless somebody buys one before you I won't be able to show you. But you can have Mikey boy or somebody photo-chop it for you. Maybe that would be best.

Depending on what Dean gets done with the Morettes, maybe this will make for an interesting option? Or perhaps I could convince someone to help me with some Hightower Lights??

I am intrested myself to see what Dean has in store. Hope fully they will compliment each other.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard