Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I checked this out to see if there by any chance were any first generation t-red SE's up for vote. Imagine my surprise.

My vote goes to Mikey boy. His looks closest to stock (and hence closest to mine). (I was going to vote for beyondloadedse until I heard about his rumored affair with the intern).

Gotta love the first generation T-red SEs. I think the Contour of the month should ALWAYS be a first generation T-red SE.

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Correction. I wanted to vote for 1badtour. Beautiful beautiful car - a Contour the way God intended Contours to be.

M
MLK Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

went with stolen#5 b/c IMO its the best pic. congrats to everyone though cause you are all lookin tight!

Wow - I think Snafuflux has the best picture - the angle and light really show why our cars are beautiful.

The composition of Stolon's is intersting but the car comes up flat.

just one man's opinion though

1998 CSVT Silver Frost #1119 of 6535 dob 5-20-97 custom seating and dash classics: 1968 Lancia Fulvia Rallye 1.3 1971 Audi 100LS 2 door 1983 BMW 320i Other horses in the stable: 2004 Mercury Monterey 1994 Mercedes E320 Wagon
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by MLK:

The composition of Stolon's is intersting but the car comes up flat.

just one man's opinion though

I agree. i'm not overly thrilled w/ the lighting in that pic. there was too much glare on the lense and everything just went plzzzzzzzzth.
Snafuflux's car is just pure
He got my vote.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
mmmmmm, very difficult choice those 5 car are all great...I've got to go with Mikey boy for those big rims !
The five pics are just sick with great lighting and background, congrats to everyone to be in finalist and good luck !

mods ? Wut ! 19 inches ! My Car SOLD
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I voted for your car 1BADTOUR because you kept a very nice flow with your upgrades. Wheels, though stock don't focus attention away from the car like the white wheels do.

I saw flaws in other cars, like foggies that are blue tint instead of clear like the headlights, an uneven gap between hood & bumper cover on others, etc.

They all make me sad when I compare them to my car.

Excellent cars - every one!

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
hey, thanks everyone for all of your compliments on all of our cars, they are greatly appreciated.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Umm are these the same cars with different rims LOL..

1999 Mystique Sport 2nd owner bought it in Sept 03
120000km 4 door, leather, loaded pics on cardomain, coatsy
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I ended up voting for the rims, hence, Snafuflux.

Keith W 98.5 SE Sport ATX Lt. Denim Blue Other car '02 3.0 Duratec Taurus wagon Want some real political discussions? Try www.freeconservatives.com
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by mikey boy:
hey, thanks everyone for all of your compliments on all of our cars, they are greatly appreciated.

I believe we're all winners. To be finalists.

GL to us all. but most importantly, its what we (the drivers) think of our cars. and I LOVE my car

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard