Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by 1BADTOUR:
LOL, Yeah there was only two other pre98s that submitted and those two where tan. We picked the best ones we had

No love for the champage? It's my favorite pre-98 color ...

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
thank you to everyone that has cast a vote for my car, but i can read the writing on the wall. i have fought a good fight but come up short. i would like to have everyone that would be casting any future votes for me to please vote for beyondloaded's car. i voted for him, and he deserves it. the 3L turbo project that he is doing himself, with a little help, deserves all of our respect and all of our backing. BEYONDLOADED FOR MARCH CAR OF THE MONTH!!

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Sometimes (IMO) a front and a back picture help

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
dont give up! you must fight till the bitter end!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I went with Mikey Boy's car. The lowering job and the mesh made the diff.

Former owner: 1999 Contour SE Sport Current: 2000 Eclipse GT There are three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way! Isn't that just the wrong way? Yeah, but faster!
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by maxx_power76:
I went with Mikey Boy's car. The lowering job and the mesh made the diff.

I did too!

I had never seen his car before and we all gave him such a hard time at the last meet in HSV about not having a car and all. But then there was the Barbie thing, but that's another thread.

There just seems to be something about it that made my jaw drop. Honestly, all the cars looked great, just Mikey's stood out to me.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
I had to go with beyondloaded because his has been among my favorite pre-98's since I first saw it. You can't tell in the pic shown, but his front bumper is unique, the first SVT on a pre-98 if I remember correctly, and not done like all the other ones were. Oh yeah, then theres that little engine project going on....

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by mikey boy:
thank you to everyone that has cast a vote for my car, but i can read the writing on the wall. i have fought a good fight but come up short. i would like to have everyone that would be casting any future votes for me to please vote for beyondloaded's car. i voted for him, and he deserves it. the 3L turbo project that he is doing himself, with a little help, deserves all of our respect and all of our backing. BEYONDLOADED FOR MARCH CAR OF THE MONTH!!

Don't give up so easy , There is still alot of time to vote, 12 days to be exact. So keep those votes coming in.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
all of my favorite pre 98's in one post
props to all of you, i hope someday my tour will look as good as any of those cars...

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
WOW What a difference a day makes, mikey boy and beyondloadedSE are in a tie for second, stolon#05 is only trailing by one vote behind them and of course my car is in last place , Snafuflux is the top dog right now, but who knows things can change in a day or two. So everyone keep the votes coming in and have fun with this.

Adam Electric Red 95 Ford Contour GL ATX Zetec Born on 11/01/94 (The Official SCCEG Beater.) Coming soon... Micah's Pre98 SVT Front Bumper and SVT body kit. **1BADTOUR**
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard