Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I recently fabricated a new set of angel eye foglights for the contour svt. I posted pics on this website and there seems to be some interest there for them. I am just checking to see if anyone on the website would be interested in purchasing a pair of these fog lights from me. You will get the fabricated mounting bracket, the fog lights themselves, and all wiring needed for the install for a flat rate of $100. That also includes shipping anywhere in the USA. When you receive these fog lights they will bolt directly into the factory fog light holes of the svt bumper with no modding necessary, and will be fully adjustable vertically. I will stand by my product in that they will be defect-free. The only thing you would have to do is remove the factory fog lights (you can leave the factory lights on the factory bracket and I will send them with the new fog lights) and send them to me. It won't cost a lot to ship at all since its so light. If you don't want to it will cost extra for the new svt brackets. Any interest at all, just let me know. Here is a link to what they will look like...
Angel Eyes
Angel Eyes 2
Angel Eyes 3
Fog Lights

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
It doesn't let me view the pics

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
The page you're looking for is not available.

But don't let that stop you. You can use your browser's back button to return to the page you were on. If you are having problems using the Ofoto site, please browse through our help section.

©Copyright 1999-2004 Ofoto, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
it worked for me

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
I don't understand why the links are not working for some people. The link works fine for me. Maybe too many people are looking at the same pictures at once. Thats my only thought. If your really interested give me your email address and I can email the pictues to you.

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
are those angel eyes wired to a switch or what? what if I don't have fog lights currently or the wiring kit?

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
I cant get the pics to work...Could you e-mail me some?
Thanks
Ibjamn44@columbus.rr.com

Rusty '00 silverfrost SVT '99 black SVT '86 black SVO '86 red SVO (for sale)
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Can you make the ring into different colors?

1998 Contour SVT Silver frost Completely shaved http://www.cardomain.com/id/dtox04
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Yes I can make the ring into different colors. I can use a 7 color changing ring foglight instead. With the wiring, it comes with a two position switch so you can run just the angel eyes or or the fogs, along with all other wiring needed. Very easy to wiring also. Just run the wires through the firewall, hook up to the battery, ground it, plug the wires into the swich and thats it. If you have factory fogs I can run you though an easy way to hook the fogs up to the factory switch and use another switch to work the angel eyes seperately. For those of you that do not have the svt front bumper, I can only sell the fog lights and wiring with the stock bracket that normally comes with the fog light. I can only make the custom brackets for those with the svt front bumper. If you have the svt bumper with no fog lights, I will have to charge you for the cost of the new stock svt fog light bracket because I will need that when fabricating the custom bracket for the angel eyes.

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
pics no workie for me either... could you send to ssimpalass@aol.com? thanks so much!

Last edited by ghosstryda; 02/10/04 09:24 AM.

2000 Silver SVT Contour - Daily Driver 1996 BBB Impala SS - Garage Queen http://www.cardomain.com/id/ghosstryda
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard