Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I put up a poll in the interest check for this, but it was a little far down the list, so I'd like to get an "offical" vote by putting up a specific post for it. I've thought about the people who might be offened and heres something to consider, your being judged by your peers who know these cars and because of that, judging is going to be fair. Imagine adding this to your sig..."Best Contique at SZ04'" So here you go:

"Best of Show" award at SZ04'
Yes
No

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
why only contuqie?

why not the other 2 cars that are invited also?

SHO and SVT Focus???? only seems far to me.. I mean the differance between teh 3 are very small.. the CSVT and the SHO are really similar when you get down to it.. and the Focus well its a 2 door but its invited i think its only fair....

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
If they're registered for SZ04', their in, no problem

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Looks like its a YES, so I better find a trophy unless I'm overuled

Link Copied to Clipboard