Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Hey K, that sounds fine to me. I'll be there between 6:30 and 6:45. Lets meet by the Bahama Breeze Restaurant on the north end of it. I drive a 2000 SVT in Black. I assure you you'll recognize me. See you there. if you need anything, let me know.

Jeremy

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack
#861031 02/05/04 08:19 PM
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Sorry for not posting sooner.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it to this meet. It sounds like it'll be a nice drive, though.

I'll be there if I make it!

Jeremy, I sent those pictures I took, from the first time I met you guys, to Llane. Llane, I thought you were going to post them here?

Regards,
David

J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Wow, is that David????? Long time no hear. It would be great if you could take the time and come down with us. i'm sure it is going to be alot of fun. Give me a call if you can make it. Otherwise, i won't count on it. Oh ya, remember that # i gave you for that certificate that i got, that was the right number. i kept waiting to tell you that. all you do is send your registration there and they will send you out that certificate. N-e-ways, hope to see you there.

Jeremy

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack
J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Ok everybody. This is it. Last call for people to meet up with the group for tomorrow morning going to the Portland CEG meet and auto show. Here is the deal. We will start meeting up at Southcenter Mall at 6:30 am. We will leave Southcenter around 6:45am. We will then be meeting up at the Supermall at 7:00am. We will leave there around 7:15am. If we know you are coming, we will try and wait a few extra mintues. I know i got Kman at Southcenter(David possible) and Llane at the Supermall. Those are the only ones in for sure. I will check tomorrow before i leave for the meet. Please post tonight if you will be joining us or give me a call on my cell. The number is 206-779-7809(please don't sell that). If there are any of you south of Auburn and want to join the group, let me know tonight. Like i said, last call. see you all there.

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
js,

Sorry to back out at the last minute, but I need to move into a new place this weekend, and I've trying to figure out if I could make the meet and move in the same weekend. Needless to say, there won't be enough time for both, so I'm going to have to cancel.

Sucks, I was looking forward to the meet. Oh well, hopefully there's another just around the corner. Have fun all...

Keith

Former Owner of '99 Silver SVT
P
P
Ahoy, I am up for this caravan action down to Portland....that is if you guys dont mind a VW tagging along
I guess I will meet yall at Southcenter mall at 645am...damn thats early.

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by puppypuncher:
Ahoy, I am up for this caravan action down to Portland....that is if you guys dont mind a VW tagging along
I guess I will meet yall at Southcenter mall at 645am...damn thats early.

This is my good friend Matt with a 20th Anniv. GTI. He's cool, you can let him tag along with the far superiror cars.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Sounds good. we will wait for you at southcenter. We won't hold the whole VW thing against you. Also, we have a change of plans. Llane had something come up and will be unable to attend. we WILL NOT be stopping at the Supermall UNLESS someone posts TONIGHT and says they want to. SO SPEAK UP if you're going to meet up there. See you all tomorrow.

Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Just to let you know his car is bright yellow, you shouldn't miss it.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard