Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Hello again everyone. I was just wondering how many of you are going to be attending the Portland meet this weekend. I myself will be going regardless and would like it if we could get some more people from this area to go. It would also be good if we could all caravan down there in a group and maybe spread the word about CEG alittle more. This is going to be our meet for the month of February so this is your chance for that. I was thinking that we could all meet at Southcenter and leave from there. Those of you from everett could meet up there and then join us at southcenter. Then those of you south could all meet and join the larger group when we get there.

I guess that is it. Please post if you will be attending and where you would like to meet the group. If you have any questions, by all means post, pm me, Or call me. My number is 206-779-7809. THanks again and i'm looking forward to getting together with everyone. Thanks

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
I will be there, I would like to meet up with you, so I can follow you down, as I have no clue where I am going, never been into portland only through it. I have a friend coming with thats into mustangs so, he will be driving with me.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Sounds good Llane. We can definitely meet up. Maybe you can get some others in. This going out to Mike, DAvid, anyone else. Haven't seen you guys in here for a while. You guys in?

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Yeah, I like the idea. What time should we meet?

Keith

Former Owner of '99 Silver SVT
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I am doing my Motorcycle class this weekend. Got my permit today. *rawk*

Have fun, guys.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
I am thinking that we could meet between 7am and 7:15 next to the Bahama Breeze restaurant at southcenter mall. That would give us enough drive time and a chance to stop and meet anyone in olympia or anywhere else. If you have any other suggestions, let us know.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
(How about super mall by mc donalds, I don't really want to drive to the resorvation to pick my friend up then drive to south center, only to go right back past super mall area. or even sea-tac mall.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Llane, you should bring some LEDs along with you. I bet you could sell some down here! Those are some great prices! I could use a few 5mm white ones if they're good 'n bright. For one, I'm getting tired of burning myself on the stupid footwell lights when working on things under the dash!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Ok Llane, that is ok with me. we can all meet at the Supermall by the Mc Donalds around 7:00 to 7:15am. If there is anyone that wants to meet at Southcenter first, please post and let me know. Other than that, i will plan on just going to the Supermall. Please post if you are coming to Portland and please post if you are meeting the group to drive down. Other than that, we will see you there.

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
js,

I'll meet you at Southcenter, and then off to the Supermall.
Where you want to meet at Southcenter?

Keith

Former Owner of '99 Silver SVT
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard