Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 6 34 35
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
you can put me down for a maybe

damn, if i had won my superbowl bets i would have the $ for this easily. . . .

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
1) path914
2) Speed Demon
3) papadage
4) 99SVT
5) dorf tourcon
6) SvtinAtl
7) Keyser
8) FreeProjectPat
9) KTPDave
10)thjms
11)Antonio
12)jshimer23
13)Morbid(maybe)
14)KingPinSVT(maybe)

This is correct, right? Sorry, not trying to be pushy, just want this thing to happen...

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Let's make this 15. (maybe) I would love to have one with a plate. Just hope the price stays low and I will have the money for it come collection time.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
sounds cool. i'm in.

1999 (Cougar)

i assume i need a plate. is there a way to know for sure? i saw this in another thread: "and once again for you '98 and '99 owners...you DO NOT have to get a seperate plate...the plate that the shifter bolts thread into can easily be used for the riser plate...you will just need 4 longer bolts with nuts"

no knob, assuming the threads are the same.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX Borla stainless, dual exhuast ST200 struts, rear strut tower brace Roush springs, rear sway bar, bodykit Steeda Tri/X, Powerslot rotors, Falken Ziex 512 Awaiting install: GMK CAI
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by gamiller:
sounds cool. i'm in.

1999 (Cougar)

i assume i need a plate. is there a way to know for sure? i saw this in another thread: "and once again for you '98 and '99 owners...you DO NOT have to get a seperate plate...the plate that the shifter bolts thread into can easily be used for the riser plate...you will just need 4 longer bolts with nuts"

Yeah, your quote is correct, but the best way to install it is with the plate these guys provide. I was in on the first group buy and the plate was veey solid and well made.

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Gang,

will I need to get under the car? I have limited tools, time and mechanical skills. I am getting more and more concerned that this install could be more dificult than I want to tackle.

Lee Alvarez

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by TommySVT:
Originally posted by gamiller:
sounds cool. i'm in.

1999 (Cougar)

Yeah, your quote is correct, but the best way to install it is with the plate these guys provide. I was in on the first group buy and the plate was veey solid and well made.

With the plate we provide this also allows the end user to return things to stock. With the new bolt and nut Idea, i'm not even sure you could very easily get the wrench on the nut under there. It could be done but not very easily. If you would prefer not to have a plate that is fine with us. Kust let us know.

We are trying to offer a product that makes this a complete trouble free install.

Eric

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
1) path914
2) Speed Demon
3) papadage
4) 99SVT
5) dorf tourcon
6) SvtinAtl
7) Keyser
8) FreeProjectPat
9) KTPDave
10) thjms
11) Antonio
12) jshimer23
13) Morbid(maybe)
14) KingPinSVT(maybe)
15) Maverick

We have our 15 and the GB is still open. I have talked with our plate maker and he will start on the plates. The plate will be the biggest time taker in this guys. We have a fellow CEG'er making these for us this time. He is doing this after work and in his spare time. With out him it wouldn't be possible. I will let you guys know where we are with the plate how things are going.

Thanks,

Eric

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I will try to get pics up of my shift tower so that people can know what kind of plate they need.

K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
When are we looking at a delivery time?

'04 Cobra Convertable!!
Page 4 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 6 34 35

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard