Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
js139 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Ok, here is the deal. i know alot of you have seen this under the "march meet" thread, but some people have thrown out the idea to combine some meets with some other "car" events. I for one think it is a great idea, especially with northwest weather for the next few months. I want to open this up EVERYONE's ideas and please take a second to post them.

the first thing is the Portland Auto Show. it will be held on Feb. 6-8th (hope those dates were accurate). how many people think they would be able to come? if you want a poll, someone post one or i can do it. Lets get a good meet together. For those in Portland, maybe you guys could get a few other ideas together of other things. Again, EVERYONE, please post ideas and suggestions.

Also, i would like to get an idea of people that are interested in driving down to portland in a group from here in washington. it would be good to go down as a group and then nobody will get lost and maybe even guage some interest in the group.

lastly, please also take the time to go and read the ideas for the march meet (actually the 1st of may) and post your ideas, thoughts, and suggestions about that as well. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email or pm myself and i will be glad to answer them or find out the answer for you. thanks again. lets get talking.

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm always up for a Portland meet on a weekend! I will more than likely be able to attend. I'll be watching the boards for more information!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Hey count me in, im pretty sure i can get thoes days off, just lemme know if its a go and im in! Also if we could get a for sure on this soon then i will try and gather some svt owners here in Eugene and try and get em to come also!

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
I'm a go. I'm not sure what day/time works best for me, but I will probably be available for any time.

Black 99 CSVT #1820 of 2760 -Current Mods- DMD, KKM, Koni-Kit, HPP rear strut tower bar, metal water pump, tinted windows, Pioneer DEHP4600MP, 6x8 Pioneer 4ways
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Sounds like the P-town Auto show meet could be a decent sized turnout, maybe some WA guys would come down too.

Contour is SOLD 97 GST eclipse is SOLD 2002 S2K...
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
I can make it. Saturday would be ideal for me.

Former Owner of '99 Silver SVT
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
hey, when i get my tour, ill try to be there, sounds like a lot of fun, and maybe i could get some helpful tips.

edit:
oh, and is there a ceg sticker?, because we all should put that sticker on our cars, to help get some interest in our group. just a little suggestion

Last edited by jarrett882; 01/23/04 02:27 AM.

finally: 04 focus lx 5-speed manual sangria red pics soon hopefully! spi engine one mod- resonator tip found in road lol
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by Kman:
I can make it. Saturday would be ideal for me.

HOLY CRAP! Is this Keith (I think that is your name)? Welcome back from the dead!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
I think Saturday'd work for me. Maybe meet at 1?

We could hit one of the indoor go-kart tracks in the metro area afterwards, if anyone wanted something else to do. Otherwise, we could save that for another time and just go have pizza and hang out.

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Yeah Qbert, its Keith. Made it back from the dead...

Go-Karts are a must, fun, fun...

Former Owner of '99 Silver SVT
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard