Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
#846904 01/19/04 05:58 AM
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
ok people, I got my ducks in a row and now I am on the hotel booking.

this is for the huntsville meet if any one has any questions.
send me a pm with your info and I shall book the room.... one last thing...

the Econo lodge is no longer the cheapest hotel. the Baymont inn has the same prices as econolodge. and in my opinion a better hotel. so some one make one of those vote thingies and lets get some where with this. if any one else wants to look for cheaper hotels be my guest.

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
isn't the Baymont inn on university? if so we should talk to rich to see if it's in a good part of university or not.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Who cares....I like the location of the Econolodge....car wash, Sonic, right down the street!!!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LoCoZ:
Who cares....I like the location of the Econolodge....car wash, Sonic, right down the street!!!

I must agree with Hector.

As for the Baymont, there's two things going for us. Because it is located on University we will be closer to Trackmaster's, which is where the DynoJet is. Other thing is that it is sort of on the main drag of town.

Now that I think about it, that might actually hurt us some. being that it is so close to the mall and the fact that there is so much traffic in this area, there will of course be more cops on patrol too.

As far as the part of town it is in. I know that this was the first hotel that we looked at when booking the first meet back in April of last year. I talked to rich about it and he scoped it out for us back then. He reported with, "OK location, not the safest part of town, close to the mall, lots of places to eat..." so on and so on.

Kim and I are planning on going up to HSV sometime at the beginning of next month when we get her truck up and running. We are going to scope out Trackmaster and maybe get some shots of the dyno bay, if possible, and just meet everyone. Rich has said that he was going to go by there like two times, but has he? Has He? HAS HE??? No! He HASN'T!!! J/K Naw, we were planning on going over there anyway, just to bug the crap out of him.

I imagine that we can work something out with "Bob" if there are some money issues. Hopefully this time we will have people staying over at the hotel, but it doesn't seem like it.

Oh well! I'm staying where Kim is staying. (My kim, hector!)

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Has anyone changed the dates or is every thing still set for March 26-28? Just makin sure; I haven't been on in a while...

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Has anyone changed the dates or is every thing still set for March 26-28? Just makin sure; I haven't been on in a while...

Where have you been man, the meet was yesterday!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T

oops I have it booked for the weekend of the 19 -21. ok flip gave me the wrong dates. ok I will change it.

ok do you want me to just put every thing on my card and then every one just pay when they get there or what. I won't b!tch like I did last time I will be cool about this time.

so here's the deal, if anyone else besides the original crew is coming pm me with your info, Please!!!!!!

and no backing out if I use my ccard...OK!! got it!!

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:

oops I have it booked for the weekend of the 19 -21. ok flip gave me the wrong dates. ok I will change it.

ok do you want me to just put every thing on my card and then every one just pay when they get there or what. I won't b!tch like I did last time I will be cool about this time.

so here's the deal, if anyone else besides the original crew is coming pm me with your info, Please!!!!!!

and no backing out if I use my ccard...OK!! got it!!

You know I am good for the money. I think I was the only one to send the money the last 2 meets!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:

I must agree with Hector.

As for the Baymont, there's two things going for us. Because it is located on University we will be closer to Trackmaster's, which is where the DynoJet is. Other thing is that it is sort of on the main drag of town.

Now that I think about it, that might actually hurt us some. being that it is so close to the mall and the fact that there is so much traffic in this area, there will of course be more cops on patrol too.

Oh well! I'm staying where Kim is staying. (My kim, hector!)

If we do it there it will be a "Bail Hector and Steve out of jail meet."

I'm staying where Kim (my Kim)is staying!

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

If we do it there it will be a "Bail Hector and Steve out of jail meet."

They can't take us to jail for obstructing traffic in our slow @ss Zetecs!!!

...Can they?

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard