Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 49 of 49 1 2 47 48 49
S
S
I was shown this thread by someone else because they visited my car site at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/366130 which shows how Chris Croft Ripped me off. Here is another summary of what happened to me.

I was dealing with a guy from Cali named CHRIS CROFT (formly owner of Kaotic Innovations). I told him i was interested in a body kit for my car but i didn't have the money. I told him i had a brand new still in box ZEX kit that i didn't need because i already had a SC. The guy then says to me...."hmmm that's not really a fair trade...i'm going to need something else" Originally he wanted a Purge Kit AND a Remote Bottle Opener. I then told him that's too much and could only do the Purge Kit. He agreed and i spent another $300 on a purge kit. I sent the ZEX kit from one mail source and then sent the purge kit using another mail service. After months had gone by he says "I haven't Received anything" WTF :wtf: So i phoned both mail service companies and BOTH of them said that the package had been tracked down and reached it's destination. He then still denies he received anything. I phoned the company up where he had been working at the time (Andy's Autosport) and asked another worker if he knew if Chris Croft Received anything? He said he wasn't sure...."the only thing i've seen Chris receive in the last couple of weeks is a purple nos kit....but that's about it" :wtf: Well Chris tells me that he'll send me a kit out soon.................that was 4 years.

Can we all get together and sue this guy? I'm all ready for this. Plus i still have EVERY email you ever sent me please proof that i sent him the stuff. What's the next step?
My email is jstoykoff@sympatico.ca

S
S
I was shown this thread by someone else because they visited my car site at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/366130 which shows how Chris Croft Ripped me off. Here is another summary of what happened to me.

I was dealing with a guy from Cali named CHRIS CROFT (formly owner of Kaotic Innovations). I told him i was interested in a body kit for my car but i didn't have the money. I told him i had a brand new still in box ZEX kit that i didn't need because i already had a SC. The guy then says to me...."hmmm that's not really a fair trade...i'm going to need something else" Originally he wanted a Purge Kit AND a Remote Bottle Opener. I then told him that's too much and could only do the Purge Kit. He agreed and i spent another $300 on a purge kit. I sent the ZEX kit from one mail source and then sent the purge kit using another mail service. After months had gone by he says "I haven't Received anything" WTF :wtf: So i phoned both mail service companies and BOTH of them said that the package had been tracked down and reached it's destination. He then still denies he received anything. I phoned the company up where he had been working at the time (Andy's Autosport) and asked another worker if he knew if Chris Croft Received anything? He said he wasn't sure...."the only thing i've seen Chris receive in the last couple of weeks is a purple nos kit....but that's about it" :wtf: Well Chris tells me that he'll send me a kit out soon.................that was 4 years.

Can we all get together and sue this guy? I'm all ready for this. Plus i still have EVERY email you ever sent me please proof that i sent him the stuff. What's the next step?
My email is jstoykoff@sympatico.ca

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by onosway:
wow - i'm still alive guys...

... in a sick and twisted way i'm glad Chris is too...

... this fu'kr is going down this time

... chris, time to skip town again bi'ch

... this is beyond personal now, you messed with too many people.

AIN'T KARMA A B!TCH

now back to your regularly scheduled posting.

I'll be keeping an eye on the news out of PA.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
isn't there anyone from PA that bought one of these kits that didnt get it. track his azz down a unleash hell...or untill i felt i had beaten the $xxxx out of him that i lost so that I can sleep happy again.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by onosway:
wow - i'm still alive guys...

... in a sick and twisted way i'm glad Chris is too...

... this fu'kr is going down this time

... chris, time to skip town again bi'ch

... this is beyond personal now, you messed with too many people.

AIN'T KARMA A B!TCH

now back to your regularly scheduled posting.

nirish, do you have a email i can get ahold of you at? im trying to help in this situation and id like to send you an email on what ive done.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
well now that everyone knows where he works, it's a pretty easy way to screw with someone's life....harass them at work! I think LOTS of people calling the university to complain about this loser's past misdeeds will seriously have an effect on him. if it's one thing people like this dont like, its to have new people find out about the [cenosred] theyve done to other people. nothing like airin' some dirty laundry!

*i didnt even get ripped off in this deal and it pisses me off! im full of nasty ideas when it comes to retribution so ill keep peeking in here for futher developments.

ps if you can get that muthaphuchar's home address, phone number, and email you can probably count on many many people helping you in "contacting" him

Last edited by svt4stv; 02/14/05 08:27 AM.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
what is the update on this situation?

98 T-Red CSVT
Page 49 of 49 1 2 47 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard