Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 49 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 48 49
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
ok people.. i have spoke with someone at andy's.. and they still say even though chris says differently. that thye never recieved a list of people who are supposed to get the kits. and aren't going to do anything until they do from chris.. This deal was set up between chris and the owner of andy's. I was not involved in it. and i wasn't invovled in any of the contour paper work or aggreements with ceg. If you notice. all money paid was paid to chris croft. not kaotic innovations or myself. all checks and paypals were made out to chris. weather this is believed or not.. there isn't much i can do about that. Chris has moved back to PA.. i haven't spoke wiht him in over 2 months. i don't even know if he checks his email anymore.

if there was something more i could do to remedy this situation i will. but at the moment. it is between chris and andy's.

T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
ok people.. i have spoke with someone at andy's.. and they still say even though chris says differently. that thye never recieved a list of people who are supposed to get the kits. and aren't going to do anything until they do from chris.. This deal was set up between chris and the owner of andy's. I was not involved in it. and i wasn't invovled in any of the contour paper work or aggreements with ceg. If you notice. all money paid was paid to chris croft. not kaotic innovations or myself. all checks and paypals were made out to chris. weather this is believed or not.. there isn't much i can do about that. Chris has moved back to PA.. i haven't spoke wiht him in over 2 months. i don't even know if he checks his email anymore.

if there was something more i could do to remedy this situation i will. but at the moment. it is between chris and andy's.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
So, basically you have nothing new to add for anyone.

Saying the money was not paid to you directly is fine and dandy. But you put yourself into the mix back in the actual group buy thread. You clearly stated that "we" meaning you and Chris, were not going to rip anybody off and that YOU were doing the kits all by yourself (01/14/04).

Why bother telling everyone that there is nothing you can do if you didn't do anything when you had the chance? You stated you were the "co-owner" and had access to this so-called "list", yet Andys knows nothing about it.

Oh well.

T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 1314:
So, basically you have nothing new to add for anyone.

Saying the money was not paid to you directly is fine and dandy. But you put yourself into the mix back in the actual group buy thread. You clearly stated that "we" meaning you and Chris, were not going to rip anybody off and that YOU were doing the kits all by yourself (01/14/04).

Why bother telling everyone that there is nothing you can do if you didn't do anything when you had the chance? You stated you were the "co-owner" and had access to this so-called "list", yet Andys knows nothing about it.

Oh well.

yep.. well i had nothing to do with the closing of the shop.. chris decided to leave. and it couldn't be run by one person.. chris took the molds.. and worked out the deal wiht andy's.. chris has and had all the paperwork concerning the contour bb. chris was handling the shipping. so i never needed to see the "list". the only person that can resolve the issues between ceg and andy's and chris.. is chris..

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by tnovello:

Well, thanks for looking into it this far at any rate. One last thing you might do, if you can contact Chris somehow, is to have Chris forward a copy of the list to Andys and that would solve the problems - You may even want to post a scan of the list in this thread when it gets sent. We just need a list.

Now if Chris no longer has that list, members here may be able to provide payment information & dates so that Chris can re-make a list as complete as possible and forward it to Andys - and again have a scan posted here. That should solve the majority of problems, though perhaps not all.

How 'bout it??

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Now if Chris no longer has that list, members here may be able to provide payment information & dates so that Chris can re-make a list as complete as possible and forward it to Andys - and again have a scan posted here. That should solve the majority of problems, though perhaps not all.

You guys are out of your minds if you think Andy's is going to make (however many) kits once they receive this magical list. Chances are there was no agreement from Andy's to make the GB-promised kits. At most, you might be able to get one from them by paying for it like a regular customer would.

Your best option here is to try to get your money back from Kaotic.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:

You guys are out of your minds if you think Andy's is going to make (however many) kits once they receive this magical list. Chances are there was no agreement from Andy's to make the GB-promised kits. At most, you might be able to get one from them by paying for it like a regular customer would.

Your best option here is to try to get your money back from Kaotic.

I would tend to agree with you Davo... I guess I'm offering the benefit of a doubt..., and pursuing every course of action before giving up on the deal and smacking people over the head with lawyers is just a prudent thing to do.

If by some magic we get said list, it can be presented to Andys and it becomes their problem. Chris will be out of the picture finally and we will be dealing with a going concern. That gives us some leverage, and an avenue to pursue that is currently not available.

Chris, wake up! This is your way out.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
That's all great, if Chris made Andy sign something that said Andy would make the kits for the people in the Group Buy. I'm doubting that ever happened. I'm guessing Chris sold the kits straight up, with no strings attached, then hit the road.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Andy's knows about you all that were dealing with Chris, according to this (posted back on page 13ish, depending on your settings, 2/20/04):
Originally posted by ohsigmachi:
I just recieved this email from Eric today, maybe just maybe there is something on the works.

Michael, thanks for the email. Chris has provided us with the molds, but the contract for our purchase of them has not been finalized. We have not received any funds, and have not yet been provided any information regarding specific people who need to have orders fulfilled. That being said, one of the terms of the contract was that the existing customers have their orders fulfilled. Being that the contract is not finalized (and that we don't have a list of people to send to!), we are not in a position yet to fulfill these orders.

I would urge you to stay in contact at your convenience. We look forward to ensuring that all customers of
Chris' company get what they paid for.

Thanks,
Eric Ferguson
Andy's Auto Sport
1-800-419-1152 x106
ericferguson@sbcglobal.net

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Davo:
That's all great, if Chris made Andy sign something that said Andy would make the kits for the people in the Group Buy. I'm doubting that ever happened. I'm guessing Chris sold the kits straight up, with no strings attached, then hit the road.

We may not need that signed paper. Andys is on record having said they're waiting for a list. Getting that, they would be obligated to follow through with what they are on record as saying - they'd make kits.

Page 43 of 49 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard