Print Thread
Page 40 of 49 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 48 49
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by perry:
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
until he gives me some sort of reason to think that hes directly involved, i see no reason to hassle him...maybe he can forward some messages to his boss or somehting, that is a possability.

He's advertising his company in his signature, he can take any comments that come with said advertisment. If he doesn't want to be hassled about his affiliation with the company, then he shouldn't mention that he works for em.

His signature says he is the "Head Designer," I don't believe that he has zero pull within the company. Maybe he's the connection that all the people that have been robbed by Kaotic need.

That does make a good point, but i was reading the Post that Nirish (nyceboi) posted in CA forums....and he wasnt very nice (not mean, but you can sense the hostility in the post) i just don;t want the Hostility part, to come off wrong...then you could push away your guys chance....I should have re-worded my post and said "not to come off hostile twards him."

I want to say this, i do not support Andy's ( cannot make any judgements of Andy's as i do not know them or have delt with them) taking over the kit and I personaly do not like Kaotic at all (i hate what they did..but again i wasn;t around to see first hand there practices) but all i ask is that people talk to Matt in a respectful way. I have had the pleasure of meeting him and He came off as a Good guy with good intentions.

But I do agree with you Perry this is a chance to get a foot in the door...seeing that chance (if you go to the Ca forum) since i live 20 minutes away form Andy's, i am willing to site down with the owner to do what i can...I want to go in there prepaired, so i need a list of all who paied in full, and partial.

And any proof they have showing payment (thoes who paied Kaotic directly should be easier tog et proof).

I can try and get a foot in the door for you guys, Its the least i cna do since im local...and the fact i respect my fellow CEGer's.

Please let me know what i can do.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
just an idea. Does any one mabe want to pool some money together and we ...if we can get a lawyer to help all of us ...guys im sorry just hoping that we can do some thing. I am so poor right now if i had half the money i had when this gruop buy started this people would be screwed im callindg a local news station and see if they can put these guys on blast.....

Richard lempitski III
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Ricksvt:
just an idea. ... im callindg a local news station and see if they can put these guys on blast.....

I keep saying the media is one good way to get things done. If somebody could contact the news media about this whole issue, and ask them to take it up with Andys, I'm sure it would finally get resolved.

Andy's was aware of the obligations in the GB when they accepted the molds, they just never got the list (supposedly). You guys have collected enough evidence to present a case for getting your parts and/or money. The list & copies of the receipts should be forwarded to one guy & let it rip!

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by Ricksvt:
just an idea. ... im callindg a local news station and see if they can put these guys on blast.....

I keep saying the media is one good way to get things done. If somebody could contact the news media about this whole issue, and ask them to take it up with Andys, I'm sure it would finally get resolved.

Andy's was aware of the obligations in the GB when they accepted the molds, they just never got the list (supposedly). You guys have collected enough evidence to present a case for getting your parts and/or money. The list & copies of the receipts should be forwarded to one guy & let it rip!

I work for a pretty big newspaper and have lots of background search resources I can use. If you guys want me to dig up some more info on these guys, just give me their full names. I can find crime records, SSN's, and anywhere they have lived recently. Hell, I can even find out if they're registered to vote.

Honestly, it will be difficult to get much media attention to a case like this because sad to say, this sort of sh*t happens all the time. Maybe bring it up with a local newspaper or publications that relate to cars.

Seriously, you guys need a lawyer to handle this.

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
IIRC, you only need 15 participants for a class action lawsuit...

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
lets do all we can together, we all got our self in. lets get what we paid for or money

Richard lempitski III
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Guys, gather that info. Make your list. Copy those receipts. Save a few bucks & take the evidence to the press first - will cost you nothing to try it that way first. Nothing like a camera & microphone in the face to encourage a business to do the right thing.

Hell, if they're smart they'll play it for the positive PR value and be upbeat about the whole thing!!

If they refuse, then it will be time get a hired gun and have him sort it all out.

#844390 07/01/04 09:14 PM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
You guys see what Andy's has done with the C-27 now?

Link to taurus pics.

Pricing.

I found out from another site i frequent.

So, looks like they're making even more money from this kit, yet a lot of our own guys still don't have what they paid for.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
#844391 07/02/04 05:36 AM
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by amarv12:
You guys see what Andy's has done with the C-27 now?

Link to taurus pics.

Pricing.

I found out from another site i frequent.

So, looks like they're making even more money from this kit, yet a lot of our own guys still don't have what they paid for.

F^CKING BASSTARDS! WHEN I GET SOME MORE TIME I AM GONNA TRY AND LOG INTO THAT SITE AND BASH ANDY'S before they start buying the kits! AHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
#844392 07/02/04 06:33 PM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I've advised you guys on what you can do to get Andys to pony up. If you just follow through I'm sure you'd get some results.

Whatever. I'm done with this thread.

Page 40 of 49 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard