Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 49 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 48 49
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I just want my deposit back.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I just want my deposit back.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by STU:
I have had the kit now for about three weeks. out of group buy. I was in the group buy. It is now just getting prep for paint, I talk to my body man and he thinks that this is the worse kit he has every sean.
front bumper have folds in and it is three seperate molds stuck together, 4 hours of sanding and getting all pissed off it looks good. not on car yet so don't no. well keep you updated.
Rear bumper looks great, again brakets being made to fit also not on car yet.
Side skirts S@#T I was thinking about just burning them but he said that he would do his best to make them work, Air bubbles every where.
I am going over to see him later today see how he is doing, hope okay. I will let you guys know, but I would also like to say all the trouble that evryone is going through, it is not worth it. I know its $600-700 bucks. if we all get our money back then great, getting the kit DONT DO IT...

just to make a point, since yall apparently became professional body work people over night.

look at your front bumper

tell me how you'd make a 2 piece mold pull apart with those vents in there. it wouldnt work moron, thats why its 3 pieces put together, lots of kits are made like that.

not standing up for these guys but this idiotic banter bothers me.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
so it looks like we all gave up after years of waiting and throwing our money away. I just wish i was a rich kid. Sue the sh*t out of this a** hole and get my money back. well we helped some one make very easy money..........

Richard lempitski III
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Ricksvt:
so it looks like we all gave up after years of waiting and throwing our money away. I just wish i was a rich kid. Sue the sh*t out of this a** hole and get my money back. well we helped some one make very easy money..........

This should not be over. Not if you have a lawyer that is worth a chiz.

When Chris sold the molds to Andys, I read of an agreement of some sort to take care of you guys & get your kits built. Andys is supposedly waiting for a list, but barring getting one from Chris, there should be evidence-a-plenty in these boards/posts & receipts to establish who paid for what, and what parts and/or funds are owed to whom.

Andys is on the line at this point. Based on their posts, they knew of these costs when making the deal, so before accepting the molds they should have gotten the list to give them some ballpark of what their liabilities were. Put together your own lists and go after them because the liabilities came with the molds - Period.

NO MERCY.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
I have not given up, but I have not had much time to work on this whole fiasco. people are still working, its just a slow process and currently not my top priority. He'll rear his ugly mug some where. Maybe I should cut/paste all his info for the hell of it..................

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:
Maybe I should cut/paste all his info for the hell of it..................

I say go for it! If there is anyway I could ever be a thorn in his A$$ you better believe I would! I am so frustrated and there is not much I can do.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
DO IT DO IT!!

hey guys - there's a new member to CEG WHO WORKS FOR ANDY'S - screen name is HOWIE and he posts in the CALIFORNIA FORUM.

I've said my piece but I think we should all chime in there!! GO TO CALI ROOM and look for HOWIE. His real name is MATT, I think i've met him @ Kaotic in the past.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hey i think you should leave him personally alone....Me, mike Carlos and a few other locals meet him sunday night...I did ask him about it.

He wasn't shy or beat around the bush...the Kaotic issue had nothing to do with him, all he knows is that Chris from kaotic was suppost to mail/fax a list of people in the GB that are getting kits...he said he hasn;t heard anyhting since the inital comversation since then.

I talked a little more indepth with him, and theres nothing he can do...he did not make/sign the agreement, so im not sure how he has anyhting to do with it.

until he gives me some sort of reason to think that hes directly involved, i see no reason to hassle him...maybe he can forward some messages to his boss or somehting, that is a possability.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
P
Master P
Master P
P
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
until he gives me some sort of reason to think that hes directly involved, i see no reason to hassle him...maybe he can forward some messages to his boss or somehting, that is a possability.

He's advertising his company in his signature, he can take any comments that come with said advertisment. If he doesn't want to be hassled about his affiliation with the company, then he shouldn't mention that he works for em.

His signature says he is the "Head Designer," I don't believe that he has zero pull within the company. Maybe he's the connection that all the people that have been robbed by Kaotic need.

Page 39 of 49 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard