Hard-core CEG'er
L
any new news?

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Has anybody outside of the GB straight up purchased this from Andys? What is their lead time for shipping? Hows the quality? Any other word on whats going with the "contract"? No new info on Chris?

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
has any one heard any news.....

Richard lempitski III
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I bought the kit out side the gb.. And straight up from Andys. The guys were great. No delays honest people. I got a tracking number as soon as i placed the order.. but i have a deposit that i got jacked on.. Through the group buy

The front bumper.. wow that is done very well i love it..
The side skirts.. no likey why you have to drill in to the bottom of the doors
The Rear bumper... wow that also looks great... i love it but no brackets to mount with a little time. mount would be no problem.

Over all I'll make a bracket for the rear and i have the front mounted... and damn she looks sexi...
The rear I'll trade some one for the stock CSVT... If not I'll Work with it...
Sides.. I'll mold it on if i have to.. but would rather not..

Last edited by svtsoboss; 04/12/04 02:49 PM.
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I am just interested in the fit and finish of the front bumper. Could you post some pics?

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
just to put some of you at ease... there are people working on this situation for us but as you can imagine it's hard to fight this battle with a rat in hiding.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by onosway:
just to put some of you at ease... there are people working on this situation for us but as you can imagine it's hard to fight this battle with a rat in hiding.

Thanks for the update Nirish! I was kinda getting anxious since we havent heard any news one way or another. I am very willing to help out as much as I can. I am a broks a$$ college student but I could scrape up some money to put toward expenses. Let us know if ther is anything we can do to help! Thanks again!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I have had the kit now for about three weeks. out of group buy. I was in the group buy. It is now just getting prep for paint, I talk to my body man and he thinks that this is the worse kit he has every sean.
front bumper have folds in and it is three seperate molds stuck together, 4 hours of sanding and getting all pissed off it looks good. not on car yet so don't no. well keep you updated.
Rear bumper looks great, again brakets being made to fit also not on car yet.
Side skirts S@#T I was thinking about just burning them but he said that he would do his best to make them work, Air bubbles every where.
I am going over to see him later today see how he is doing, hope okay. I will let you guys know, but I would also like to say all the trouble that evryone is going through, it is not worth it. I know its $600-700 bucks. if we all get our money back then great, getting the kit DONT DO IT...

98SE C-27 kit. CARBON COWL HOOD
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by STU:
I will let you guys know, but I would also like to say all the trouble that evryone is going through, it is not worth it. I know its $600-700 bucks. if we all get our money back then great, getting the kit DONT DO IT...

I dont want the kit anymore. I just want the $$. Fu{k the Kit I already bought an SVT one anyway.

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
I want the kit i paid for not hopes and dreames

Richard lempitski III
Page 38 of 49 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard