Page 33 of 49 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 48 49
#844313 03/02/04 02:42 AM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
So i'm guessing SUPER TUESDAY we'll know the results? Gotta love democracy!

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
#844314 03/02/04 02:59 AM
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
On the payment list it says i paid 200 and 300. But I actually paid the 150 deposit and then last summer i paid the other 500 so now all i owe is shipping. Just wanted to let ya know so yall could fix that on the list

#844315 03/02/04 03:32 AM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by GirlieGirlTour98:
On the payment list it says i paid 200 and 300. But I actually paid the 150 deposit and then last summer i paid the other 500 so now all i owe is shipping. Just wanted to let ya know so yall could fix that on the list

That list represents those who paid me - the $150 you're talking about was paid to Terry Knight Jr. which was due to Chris for initial design of the kit

Don't worry - when all the wrong is done right i'm sure everyone will be taken care of.

#844316 03/02/04 05:05 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Exhibit B

Known home addresses; current to earliest, not all listed, these guys each have 5 other known addresses. Some may have been used just for billing purposes (cell phone or CC etc)

ANTHONY J NOVELLO

1275 BELBROOK PL
MILPITAS CA 95035-3116
PH: (408) 263-6778(Chris is linked to this address/Phone# as well)

2584 GREENWOOD LN APT 22
CAMERON PARK CA 95682-7714

113 MOUNDHAVEN CT
SAN JOSE CA 95111-3721

CHRISTOPHER CROFT

24545 ONEIL AVE APT 206
HAYWARD CA 94544-1601

4641 WESTPORT DR
MECHANICSBURG PA 17055-4843

1666 S MAIN ST
MILPITAS CA 95035-6267

I just hope one of these guys gets a hold of Andy's with the list before something more personal gets revealed..........

I'll await the poll closing at 7pm PST....

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#844317 03/02/04 05:42 AM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Hey knu, i wanna see these guys go down just as much as the rest of CEG; but can you get in trouble for posting info like this? It would really suck if one of you guys gets into sh!t needlessly. I dunno, maybe its not the wisest thing to release more info yet....maybe unlees an actual case has been legally set up or whatever.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Originally posted by GirlieGirlTour98:

That list represents those who paid me - the $150 you're talking about was paid to Terry Knight Jr. which was due to Chris for initial design of the kit

Don't worry - when all the wrong is done right i'm sure everyone will be taken care of.

For those of use who paid Terry, we should be taking legal action against him or no?

Originally posted by hydro:
FYI:

To all those who purchased body kits through me directly (i.e. SVT ST PETE, Ashley Hall, Rick Lemptski etc.), refunds will be promptly sent back. if you have any concerns feel free to contact me at teejay313@hotmail.com.

Another phone call to him today. He found out it was me and refused to take my call (again) and got sent to his voicemail (again). I left a message (again). I recommend all that paid Terry directly call him and keep harassing him until someone actually talks to him. PM me for his office phone#.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Let the info begin already!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Ok I have been searching and tying to track down both Chris and Tony however the only number that i can find that works is for the last address listed above and it comes up as Andy's #. So I call and ask them about the kit and if they know anything about it and whatnot and the guy is like well when did you order it? and I said like a year and a half ago and hes like oh umm,,,,we are just finishing it up and are putting the finishing touches on it. So I ask him some more about the group buy and he says he has no info about it or any reccords and bla bla so I am like well is there anyone there that does? and hes like umm yeah, but he wont be in til tomorrow and his name is mike at ext. 101.
Sounds like a line of BS to me. AHHHHH

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I called Andy's today and they said thier sending out body kits this friday or today for 25????? "for a group buy" reason being i had 150, that i got stiffed on for the deposit. So i went through andys, and purchased my own. Made sure i left a good paper trail too.. so i am not worried dealing with andy's. They say their sending it monday.
Anyway i dont know if Info was given to them or what about the group buy.. I totally gave up on these theives who took our money (Terry&Chris).... I doubt that the people who payed Terry are even going to get it back. Because Nyceboi has nothing to do with that payment. I paid Terry and havent heard anything.. so now finally said it...

Last edited by svtsoboss; 03/04/04 08:38 PM.
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Well guys:

This is just an update on my car and the progress for those interested - nothing about the pending case. There is one important thing I need you guys to read atleast about how the kit was designed. Go the BOLD section.

My car is near the finishing stages. Honestly Chris did a really sh!tty job on the body work and there was tape under the areas where he primered or did fiberglass and bondo work! The body lines were wavy and a lot of attention was NOT paid to detail. He used really crappy primer and didn't prep the car good for paint. The doors were not straight and quarter panels were molded wrong and uneven.

Whew...i'm glad it left that shop for those reasons alone. I can't believe Chris' dumba$$ thought he could finish my car in just 4 days from the day I discovered he was lying to me. What a loser.

The new shop gets all the credit - the remolded pretty much everything and fixed all the cracks and wavy lines in the body. Evened out the widebody and body panels. The fixed all the overspray (there was a lot of it). Unfortunatley it's costing me a$$ loads but it's worth it - the car looks beautiful. I really thought Chris did good work - I honestly did - but after seeing what the body work looks like now - Chris did a really bad job.

PROBLEM! The back bumper has a crucial flaw. It's not a real bumper - just a bumper cover. The difference? Our cars are made with the bumper support as part of the bumper cover itself. For anybody who has taken off their rear bumper you know what i'm talking about. That bar that runs along the inside back of the stock bumper is our bumper which is bolted to the frame when the bumper is attatced.

Most cars have this seperate. The bumpers for our car were not designed with this in mind - instead what Chris did was make up a bracket - a poorly designed one at that - to hold the back bumper in place. If SVT ST PETE could take some pix of the rear I think it would help (sorry for calling you out but I don't have pix of that bumper). So basically you have no support in the rear. There are no install brackets either - you basically have to drill into your body.

How my shop fixed it - I had to buy another back bumper and they remolded the aftermarket rear to the stock rear to work with it. I don't think Andy's has addressed this - if they did the cost of the rear bumper should be higher. I wasn't really aware of it initially since I didn't know a lot about this kind of stuff and basically took Chris' word that it was okay - I'm not the biggest car guy. My shop did not want my car leaving that shop unless the bumper was in fact a real bumper.

I hope I explained that correctly - basically there is no support under the bumper - nothing to absorb impact in the way an actual bumper would.

Page 33 of 49 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard