Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 49 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 48 49
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I talked to my lawyer today, I'm bringing him the documents tomorrow...I gotta get my kit or my money...I can't wait another year.

98 T-red Contour LX Zetec (100k miles) 98 T-red CSVT (40k miles) 18" Enkei Rs5's Pioneer Premier 740 12" Rockford HE powered by 420 watt amp C27 Front Fascia
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Lazzzy:
I talked to my lawyer today, I'm bringing him the documents tomorrow...I gotta get my kit or my money...I can't wait another year.

Sweet! Go for it! Keep us updated!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Since I can't act as any kind of liaison (since Andy's seems to ignore me) someone should get a status report next week.

Also - for those who need it for their own reference or any kind of small claims you may be persuing, I have a notorized affidavit basically stating my role in this whole mess and that I have fulfilled my part to you guys and was acting in good faith throughout this mess. I know nobody is holding me accountable but for legal purposes it was done and is available to those who would like a copy - just PM with a fax number or I can email you a PDF version for your records.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
ok the one thing i am wondering about is the hood i purchased.
since no one is making that how do i get my money.

99 contour sport atx,new pedals,mesh grill,TSW Zenon 17x7, svt front brakes and springs,struts, shoshop y-pipe no cat and adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2 piping into two can styled magnaflows.
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
andy's has to know how to contact Chris - the only way if Chris doesn't come clean is to have him investigated then prosecuted. Waiting to see what Andy's since we don't know what Chris and Andy's agreed to.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
All - How many would be willing to pay a fee to have a PI locate our man? Without going into specifics I have detailed personal information on both Chris, Tony and Family. To go any further will require about $300 total for further info. This info will be turned over to the proper authorities once the lawyer reads it over.

Chris I hope you are reading this. Give Andy's the list or sh!t will hit the fan. I am giving you till the 15th of March to wrap up Andy's contract. And Tony if you read this, please pass the message to Chris

I give you Exhibit A......Tony's car and plate number...

Just a warning to people that plan on screwing others, do not post personal info in the web, it may bite you in the butt.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
i got on probetalk.com and messaged both chris and tony and tony sent me a pm saying that i would have to deal with chris. I tried sending him a reply but i am not allowed anyomore and i am also not allowed to post on the boards. Tony is an admin on that board so he took my rights.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Just wanted to keep the list of those paid on top:

www.kaoticinnovations.com/payments.doc

This will aid in finding those as$ho!es and holding them accountable. Also since we know their active....or atleast Tony that means they obviously have time to finish the deal.

#844311 03/01/04 05:58 PM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Since this is the land of free speech and opinion, please cast your vote if you would like to more information on the life of Kaotic Innovations to be made public

Want more?
Yes, We want more info NOW
Yes, but I like the suspense, suprise me
No, let the bastard have our money
No opinion, Just here for the drama....

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#844312 03/01/04 07:45 PM
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I am most particularly interested in the AFTER-life of Kaotic & its main characters. Crooks like them always seem to make a bee-line for Florida when the Sh!t hits the fan.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Page 32 of 49 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard