Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 31 of 49 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 48 49
P
Master P
Master P
P
I played dumb and emailed them... Wonder how they got "pictures" of the front but not the back

Re: 98-Up Ford Contour C-27 Kit
"Andy's Auto Sport" <info@andysautosport.com>
To:
"Perry" <perryw@xxxx>
Date:
Today 11:34:10 pm

Yes, it is available for immediate shipping. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the body kit is brand new, no pictures of the rear are yet available. Also there are no definitive plans yet to manufacture the hood you're referring to. Let us know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help.
----- Original Message -----
To: <info@andysautosport.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 5:36 PM
Subject: 98-Up Ford Contour C-27 Kit

> RE: http://www.andysautosport.com/Bodykits/ford_98contourkits.html
>
> Hello, Is the "98-Up Ford Contour C-27 Kit" available for immediate shipping,
> or is there some lead time required? Do you have a picture of the rear
> bumper? I notice you have one of the "Erebuni Kit 322" but not of the "98-Up
> Ford Contour C-27 Kit". What about the hood pictured in the C-27 Kit
> pictured, will I be able to get that in the future?

O
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
O
I just recieved this email from Eric today, maybe just maybe there is something on the works. If a lawyer is contacted and a letter warning of impending litigation is sent then they might get on the ball abit. My beef is still with Croft, and I am still tracking him down. Does anybody know his wife's name?

Michael, thanks for the email. Chris has provided us with the molds, but the contract for our purchase of them has not been finalized. We have not received any funds, and have not yet been provided any information regarding specific people who need to have orders fulfilled. That being said, one of the terms of the contract was that the existing customers have their orders fulfilled. Being that the contract is not finalized (and that we don't have a list of people to send to!), we are not in a position yet to fulfill these orders.

I would urge you to stay in contact at your convenience. We look forward to ensuring that all customers of
Chris' company get what they paid for.

Thanks,
Eric Ferguson
Andy's Auto Sport
1-800-419-1152 x106
ericferguson@sbcglobal.net

Ohsigmachi '96 GL MTX Zetec --I don't won't to hurt you, but it's still on my list of things to do.-- View projectSlippery Slope
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:
I heard back from Eric, they are waiting on Chris.....Chris's wife had surgery the last week of Jan and I do not think anyone heard from him since.

Can we get the business address/phone number/email address of Andy's posted so WE can ALL continue to harass them into giving us our kits or at least the info they have on chris/kaotic so we can get this thing moving again! I vow to be a permanent thorn in the side of these places until I see some results!

(I feel like I have a permanent trout mark on my face after partaking in all these unending GB's !)

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Guys, Andy's is stuck in the middle, lets not piss them off. They are not at fault, this is a business deal and they have no need to stick their necks out for Chris's sh!tpie. WHen they get all the info and their contract finalized I am sure we will get our kits. The problem is still with Chris.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Guys, Andy's is stuck in the middle, lets not piss them off. They are not at fault, this is a business deal and they have no need to stick their necks out for Chris's sh!tpie. WHen they get all the info and their contract finalized I am sure we will get our kits. The problem is still with Chris.

Yes listen to him. PLEASE do not piss them off to. Its not there fault

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

Well said. I haven't posted once about this whole situation because I'm not involved in it, but I have to get this off my chest. First off, My family owns their own business and I was fortunate enough to start working there at a very young age and learn a trade hands on "even though I'm not getting involved in the business" it was still a great experience. The #1!!!!!!!!!!!! thing I learned is to make sure your customer is happy no matter what. Regardless of what the customer says or how they act, you make sure they are pleased. Two perfect examples I can think of off the top of my head are KnuKonceptz who I've ordered from a couple of times and Dean. Both of these guys understand what running a business is all about and for that reason alone they will be successful in their business ventures. From the very beginning of this whole ordeal with Kaotic I read nothing but posts about how you were being neglected as customers and I knew right then there was a big problem. I wanted to post six months ago to say that everyone should try to get their money back right away. However, I didn't feel like hearing all the flamers say mind your own business but oh well I'm speaking up now because this whole situation disturbs me. As it stands now This new company has the mold, "they don't have a great track record either" but your problem isn't with them. Don't all of you see by now that all Kaotic did was give them the molds and skip town. Your money is gone with this guy Chris wherever he went and I don't think he has any intention on ever paying the money to Andy's or giving them the list. Everyone keeps talking about lawyers, well what the hell are you waiting for, call one because that's that is the only step that should be taken at this point. I feel aweful for all you involved because I'm sure most of you are hard working and I know some of you are young and don't have a whole lot of cash to being throwing around, so when something like this happens it really fuggin sucks. It's a shatty feeling when you work so hard for something and it' just taken from you, "I know the feeling" my wheels were stolen a couple of months back if you remember. Sorry for the long rant but I just wanted to tell you my standpoint "from someone who helps run a business". I'm not sure how this can be resolved as I'm not an attorney but I know the first step should be to contact one immediately and have them try to track down this Chris guy. On a side not, I wouldn't keep harrasing Andy's because It's highly unlikely that they have the money or the list nor will they ever get it.

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
So how are we gonna find Chris cuz my car broke down and I need 600 bucks to get it fixed. So I need my money back. I'll be calling a lawyer tomorrow
-Zack

98 T-red Contour LX Zetec (100k miles) 98 T-red CSVT (40k miles) 18" Enkei Rs5's Pioneer Premier 740 12" Rockford HE powered by 420 watt amp C27 Front Fascia
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Lazzzy:
So how are we gonna find Chris cuz my car broke down and I need 600 bucks to get it fixed. So I need my money back. I'll be calling a lawyer tomorrow
-Zack

I can guarantee you will get a kit sooner then you will see your cash back. Not that the kit will arrive soon or anything.......

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i agree with knu, dont [censored] on andys just yet... the andys thing is new development let it pan out a bit, especially if they're getting back to you.

slowly.

but they are...

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Page 31 of 49 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard