Page 29 of 49 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 48 49
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
Originally posted by nyceboi:
I don't know what's going on there - I thought at one time Terry was refunding those of you who did not pay the full amount - I'm lost on that one since I havn't heard from Terry for the better part of a year it seems.

On 10/13/03
Originally posted by hydro:
FYI:

To all those who purchased body kits through me directly (i.e. SVT ST PETE, Ashley Hall, Rick Lemptski etc.), refunds will be promptly sent back. if you have any concerns feel free to contact me at teejay313@hotmail.com.

Has anyone talked to or received money from Terry?

He has my deposit of $150 however I have not received ANY refund or work from him!

why doesn't everybody just file a complaint with their credit card companies.

R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
This is Rick Lempitski....I never even saw the post stating that i was geting the mone back Terry I have called him and no answer............

Richard lempitski III
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I don't think it will do much good at this point. Kaotic is no longer a going concern, so how is the CC company supposed to help? Do they go after the officers of the former business?

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by LS V6:
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
I don't know what's going on there - I thought at one time Terry was refunding those of you who did not pay the full amount - I'm lost on that one since I havn't heard from Terry for the better part of a year it seems.

On 10/13/03
Originally posted by hydro:
FYI:

To all those who purchased body kits through me directly (i.e. SVT ST PETE, Ashley Hall, Rick Lemptski etc.), refunds will be promptly sent back. if you have any concerns feel free to contact me at teejay313@hotmail.com.

Has anyone talked to or received money from Terry?

He has my deposit of $150 however I have not received ANY refund or work from him!

why doesn't everybody just file a complaint with their credit card companies.

It wont help if they paid in cash, check, money order, or Paypal...

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Some of us are trying to find Chris - I'm sure Andy's knows where he is, after all they are waiting for Chris to give them the list since for whatever reason they won't accept mine.

You guys have the information you need for me, Andy's accepted liability and promised to push out the kits to fulfill the group buy. Send them my list and hold them to it - they are not keeping up with their part of the bargin and using a technicality on the part that Chris Croft is MIA.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
The Technicality is that they need there money. Which I am sure Chris doesn't have, hence the reason he is M.I.A.
So far Andys hasn't done anything wrong yet. Unless there hiding more stuff from us. Thats why we need Chris

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
But Chris "sold" the molds to Andy's Autosport. From what I understand there was no monetary exchange - what Chris asked for instead was for Andy's Autosport to take over Kaotic Innovations customers. You're right, Chris probably doesn't have the money - he's a loser (personal opinion).

Therefore I am assuming that all liability should have been transfered right? Chris was in debt to CEG, Chris had molds - Andy's took molds and removed debt from Chris.

That's why I think Andy's should be fully responsible, and I'm very upset that they have not stepped up to the plate.

I was wrong about Eric at Andy's and I'm sticking with my anti-Andy's story - they make it sound good..hmmm.... Chris did the same thing and we all got suckered by him... I say everybody watch their back. After all Chris left Andy's Autosport because he thought they were shady.... yet goes back to them... BIRD'S OF A FEATHER....

Listen.... I remained very optimistic with Chris. Now i'm very easy going and not at all a violent person and yes... I didn't think I was...but also gullable I suppose since I was suckered into this whole deal. I learned a valuable lesson when it comes to dealing with people in this kind of business. Chris has no history, Andy's has a history... a bad one.... this is marked territory and I don't want anybody to get screwed like I already did.

I say you all let know Andy's they're being watched. I'm sure they know what's up with Chris and are deferring making the kits for you guys. Look at the situation - they're basically having to make 18 or so kits for you guys at no actuall cost to them.

That's only my opinion. Eric still hasn't responded to me and they are acting like I don't exist. You guys actually have had some luck contacting them. Stick it to them.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
The whole Chris "sold" them, is probaly the whole shady part of the deal. Did he tell you directly he sold them. I would assume that he would have given them to him, and in return they make the kits. I guess it doesn't realy matter any way. We here have no idea what was said and what the agreement was (I asssume you don't either, but you act like you do). This we need to find out, and why again I say we need to find Chris. Why he just left and didn't even explain is just more B.S. from him. The guys at Andys are saying they needed money. Now I don't know if the person who said that had any right to. Lets just hope there not trying to double dip.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
After the whole thing Chris or was it Tony? said the Kits were going to Andy's...and that we should "bug" them remember? That's why I'm assuming - I stated no facts, i'm not "acting" like I know anything cuz I don't. But since I've heard the stories about Andy's and experienced everything that happened between Chris and I first hand... I have no other choice but to make these inferences.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
After the whole thing Chris or was it Tony? said the Kits were going to Andy's...and that we should "bug" them remember? That's why I'm assuming - I stated no facts, i'm not "acting" like I know anything cuz I don't. But since I've heard the stories about Andy's and experienced everything that happened between Chris and I first hand... I have no other choice but to make these inferences.

Thats true he did say that. So I guess it realy boils down to he list. I will see what they say when I call them again, there not making any sense either.

Page 29 of 49 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard