Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 49 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 48 49
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
WTF My Deposit isn't on the list.. and it was comfirmed by nyceboi and chris... humm 150.00 was the deposit.. it should be under the name jmbenally or jerrold Benally.. god there better be a good excuse for this.....

#844264 02/17/04 07:23 PM
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Payment Detail - My logs of payments from CEGers to Chris Croft CHRIS HAS A SIMILAR LIST but

The file is in PDF form. I don't want to post the original payments since you all probably have sensative information that doesn't need to be public.

The PDF states what it states - you guys paid me understanding I would transfer the funds to Chris Croft/Kaotic Innovations - and I paid Chris Croft/Kaotic Innovations for the amount that was paid to me.

What the payments are for are also detailed in the PDF.

If you are not on this list it's because you didn't pay me, you probably paid Terry Knight Jr. or Chris Croft/Kaotic Innovations directly.

What i want to know is why my name is NO LONGER on the list. When you had it up on Website it was there and now its not? Whats up I paid my deposit? Luckily I held on to the rest of the money. I mean i'm not out as much as most of the rest of you guys but still. Whats up with that?!

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
#844265 02/17/04 08:21 PM
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
My deposit wasnt on there as well but I unfortunately sent that to Terry

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by svtsoboss:
WTF My Deposit isn't on the list.. and it was comfirmed by nyceboi and chris... humm 150.00 was the deposit.. it should be under the name jmbenally or jerrold Benally.. god there better be a good excuse for this.....

Jerrold - did you actually pay me? Please let me know so I can look over my records but I am only displaying payments of people who PAID ME not TERRY KNIGHT JR. If I verified an order in the past it was because Terry said he had your money - we were going based off this word but Terry never paid Chris from what I understand.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
UPDATED LIST - just a small mistake on my part WORD FILE - I WILL PDF LATER IF NEEDED

This list isn't any different from the past one as far as names go - the only exception is that I took down the wrong amount paid for one person - so the totals are a little different.

There are no additional names added since this is a list of people that specifically paid me for Chris Croft/Kaotic Innovations body kits. If I didn't handle your account then the only thing I can verify is that you were on the list that Terry Knight Jr. gave me and if you're on the list you did make some kind of deposit to Terry.

Official list of GB for post98 body kit (some people who do not show here are on my list) This is just the list I was given by Terry.

MikesStripedSVT
Ricksvt
SVT ST PETE
Doug Christman
OUTLAW13MW
SVTweeter
KnuKonceptz
lsneo
Faze Away
unknown
Speed Demon
Rene Vicera Jr.
Micah Watts
Bk4293
Edward McGunn
Teddy Flynt - Matt Holbrook
Leo Swithenbank
Eugene Amar-Atsen
Conor7seven
Brian Whitton
Michael Westrate
Gregory Thumper
livinsvt
Jacob Dowdy
Lazzzy
XKontour98
Miroslaw Swietek
svtsoboss
Performance Fords
Keith Schumaker
FORDSVT44
GirlieGirlTour98

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by KevContour:
Originally posted by lsneo:
i think he was talking about them using your car.

Yep

oh yeah they decided to ignore me - I guess I should just go to small claims since they're being shady about it and I no longer feel like making a big stink from it.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
UPDATED LIST - just a small mistake on my part WORD FILE - I WILL PDF LATER IF NEEDED

This list isn't any different from the past one as far as names go - the only exception is that I took down the wrong amount paid for one person - so the totals are a little different.

There are no additional names added since this is a list of people that specifically paid me for Chris Croft/Kaotic Innovations body kits. If I didn't handle your account then the only thing I can verify is that you were on the list that Terry Knight Jr. gave me and if you're on the list you did make some kind of deposit to Terry.

Official list of GB for post98 body kit (some people who do not show here are on my list) This is just the list I was given by Terry.

MikesStripedSVT
Ricksvt
SVT ST PETE
Doug Christman
OUTLAW13MW
SVTweeter
KnuKonceptz
lsneo
Faze Away
unknown
Speed Demon
Rene Vicera Jr.
Micah Watts
Bk4293
Edward McGunn
Teddy Flynt - Matt Holbrook
Leo Swithenbank
Eugene Amar-Atsen
Conor7seven
Brian Whitton
Michael Westrate
Gregory Thumper
livinsvt
Jacob Dowdy
Lazzzy
XKontour98
Miroslaw Swietek
svtsoboss
Performance Fords
Keith Schumaker
FORDSVT44
GirlieGirlTour98

There it is.. So Terry has our Deposits or payments.. ?? and didnt give anything to you yet.. so should i get a refund from him...

Last edited by svtsoboss; 02/18/04 04:57 PM.
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I don't know what's going on there - I thought at one time Terry was refunding those of you who did not pay the full amount - I'm lost on that one since I havn't heard from Terry for the better part of a year it seems.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I don't know what's going on there - I thought at one time Terry was refunding those of you who did not pay the full amount - I'm lost on that one since I havn't heard from Terry for the better part of a year it seems.

On 10/13/03
Originally posted by hydro:
FYI:

To all those who purchased body kits through me directly (i.e. SVT ST PETE, Ashley Hall, Rick Lemptski etc.), refunds will be promptly sent back. if you have any concerns feel free to contact me at teejay313@hotmail.com.

Has anyone talked to or received money from Terry?

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:

On 10/13/03
Originally posted by hydro:
FYI:

To all those who purchased body kits through me directly (i.e. SVT ST PETE, Ashley Hall, Rick Lemptski etc.), refunds will be promptly sent back. if you have any concerns feel free to contact me at teejay313@hotmail.com.

Has anyone talked to or received money from Terry?

He has my deposit of $150 however I have not received ANY refund or work from him!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 28 of 49 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard