O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
so since chris has this info, will he be reimbursing me?

Yo bro you might want to do what the other guy did. I hope you paid by C.C. Everyone, were probaly S.O.L. The guy is obviously run town and doesn't plan on paying up. Its going to be some work to locate this guy, those that called lawyors, need to call again. Nyce the people over at Andy's have no idea who you are and have not heard from anyone in a month(word from manager). Every time I have called I have had absoulty no problem what so ever getting through and finding out info. Also Chris has not given Andy's and money what so ever. Like I said they will do nothing until then. Delivering the list is also useless with out the money. They know they were "suppose" to build something like 18 kits. They are ready to go but no dough no go This whole thing is done until we find Chris. Its man hunt time.

The part of them not hearing from me is B.S. I've contacted them multiple times and left Eric as Andy's several messages. I have his personal extention and personal email addy. I've called several times, and every time I've called someone else picks up and if I ask for Andy's they trasnfer me to voicemail and I never get a call or email back.

I'll call them now.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Sheesh... I hope this thing settles out good... (probaly wont though)

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Got voice mail. 1-800-419-1152 x106 That's Erics extension - if someone else could find out what's up please let me know.

They are still using my picture of my car to sell kits.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Got voice mail. 1-800-419-1152 x106 That's Erics extension - if someone else could find out what's up please let me know.

Isnt that illegal if they dont have your consent?

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
i sent both chris and tony emails and i also got on to probetalk and sent them pms telling them to send the list.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by KevContour:
Originally posted by nyceboi:

Isnt that illegal if they dont have your consent?

it's his work phone number and extention - not his personal ph number

L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
i think he was talking about them using your car.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by lsneo:
i think he was talking about them using your car.

Yep

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by KevContour:
BTW: It spelled Lawyer (Lawyor dont sound good )

DOH . Nyce I just repeatin what they told me. They also said there waiting for payment. That was Chris's job. So on with the hunt

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
damn, now i feel bad that i stuck up for chris, and am the only one that got what i paid for.. well me and pete i guess...

anything i can do to help. let me know, although nirish knows everything i know and then some.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Page 27 of 49 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard