Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 49 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 48 49
#844243 02/15/04 09:06 PM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
As of yesterday i called my CC company to file a complaint, I'm sick of waiting and not hearing anything from anyone about the hoods. And im sure Nirish was right they never intended to make them unlike what chris said.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
#844244 02/16/04 06:43 PM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Andy's has ignored my calls and emails for the past 3 weeks since our initial communication. Also, I emailed those of you who are in the GB (if I had your addy) in regards to what Ashley said. I no longer have time for this game - I'll just take my losses and go.

FAQ:

Q. What's going on with the kit?
A. I don't know anything about the kit.

Q. How much longer till the kits are done?
A. I dunno, not a part of it.

Q. How's your car?
A. She's fine.

Q. Got any pix?
A. No.

Q. How do I contact Chris?
A. Nobody knows, his dumbass is in hiding and he doesn't respond to emails. CROFTY59@HOTMAIL.COM

Q. Where does he live?
A. Last I heard he lives in Milpitas, CA, but also has residence in Pennsylvania where his parents live - he is orignally from PA.

I've tried to help - I've exerted energy I shouldn't have to - The door closed on me - I got screwed - You all know who has taken on responsibility and liability for the kits - and even they shut me out - I'm looking out for myself.

Peace.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
#844245 02/16/04 07:15 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by nyceboi:
but also has residence in Pennsylvania where his parents live - he is orignally from PA.

any idea where at???

Russell Oval Port 3L Nearly Done MTX75 w/ Homebrew Zetec FD and Torsen Complete
#844246 02/17/04 12:10 AM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Payment Detail - My logs of payments from CEGers to Chris Croft CHRIS HAS A SIMILAR LIST but

The file is in PDF form. I don't want to post the original payments since you all probably have sensative information that doesn't need to be public.

The PDF states what it states - you guys paid me understanding I would transfer the funds to Chris Croft/Kaotic Innovations - and I paid Chris Croft/Kaotic Innovations for the amount that was paid to me.

What the payments are for are also detailed in the PDF.

If you are not on this list it's because you didn't pay me, you probably paid Terry Knight Jr. or Chris Croft/Kaotic Innovations directly.

#844247 02/17/04 12:13 AM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I think Chris has a Washington Mutual account for anybody that wants to know. I don't know if that helps in tracking him down or not but I know he made some of the deposits I gave him there. He also went to the Washington Mutual bank in Oroville, CA.

#844248 02/17/04 12:21 AM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
so since chris has this info, will he be reimbursing me?

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
so since chris has this info, will he be reimbursing me?

Yo bro you might want to do what the other guy did. I hope you paid by C.C. Everyone, were probaly S.O.L. The guy is obviously run town and doesn't plan on paying up. Its going to be some work to locate this guy, those that called lawyors, need to call again. Nyce the people over at Andy's have no idea who you are and have not heard from anyone in a month(word from manager). Every time I have called I have had absoulty no problem what so ever getting through and finding out info. Also Chris has not given Andy's and money what so ever. Like I said they will do nothing until then. Delivering the list is also useless with out the money. They know they were "suppose" to build something like 18 kits. They are ready to go but no dough no go This whole thing is done until we find Chris. Its man hunt time.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
#844250 02/17/04 12:32 AM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Chris should be, but also - since Andy's Autosport took on responsibility for the Group Buy upon recieving the molds I feel they should be responsible. I don't know the details of the transfer but we all know Andy's said they would fulfill the GB.

If Chris did transfer liablility as part of the deal to Andy's then go after Andy's. If not - Chris is the one you need.

Eric has still not contacted me.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
BTW: It spelled Lawyer (Lawyor dont sound good )

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
any lawyers in the house? maybe someone can tell us who really has the responsability.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
Page 26 of 49 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard