Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 49 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 48 49
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I have an idea see if you can get donations to finish your car... since you donated your car..

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
why were these given to Andys Autosports? I thought this was all trying to be resolved? Sounds like you're all setting yourselves up for more BS.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Andy's has had the mold a week, give them a chance. They replied promptly to my questions so give it a chance. Anything is better then the previous situation

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#844196 02/02/04 06:17 PM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Hey Guys:

I just got off the phone with Eric from Andy's Autosport. The conversation went smooth and we addressed both my concerns and the concerns of the GB. I want you all to know that I will provide them with the necessary information to fulfil this GB so you guys are taken care of - like I said, i'm going to do anything to fix this.

I also addressed my concerns over the reputation of the shop and told him how I already had a bad taste in my mouth due to the accounts on the Cougar boards along with various other parties who had issues with Andy's. The management did change about 2 or 3 years ago (the original Andys' was indeed plagued with problems) and they've had some growing pains but Eric seems to be a stand up guy and is trying to help ME out in anyway possible.

I will visit their shop and give you guys updates - I told Eric about the camaraderie between us and how you all have my back in this situation.

We are currently working something out - I will remain cooperative to make sure you guys are taken care of but he understands my concerns over the fact that my car should of been finished first piror to any kits being released.

I should have more updates later this week after talking to Eric again.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
#844197 02/02/04 09:36 PM
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
All I can say is I want my kit.

Richard lempitski III
#844198 02/02/04 10:48 PM
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Ricksvt:
All I can say is I want my kit.

#844199 02/02/04 11:06 PM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by nyceboi:

We are currently working something out - I will remain cooperative to make sure you guys are taken care of but he understands my concerns over the fact that my car should of been finished first piror to any kits being released.

Thats great its nice your helping us out. But I was thinking, you haven't paid anything as of yet right? Maybe you should take that into consideration why other kits were being shipped. Plus you had WB,hood,doors etc.. None of that was originaly included in the deal. So I didn't see any problem with them shipping kits, on top of the fact that we were all complaning about time but you were not. Not trying to be an ass, but just thought I should point out a few things. Good luck with everything

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
#844200 02/02/04 11:32 PM
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I just want my hood or my money back....

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
#844201 02/03/04 12:33 AM
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by nyceboi:

Thats great its nice your helping us out. But I was thinking, you haven't paid anything as of yet right? Maybe you should take that into consideration why other kits were being shipped. Plus you had WB,hood,doors etc.. None of that was originaly included in the deal. So I didn't see any problem with them shipping kits, on top of the fact that we were all complaning about time but you were not. Not trying to be an ass, but just thought I should point out a few things. Good luck with everything

uh...try again - i am paying to have it fixed, plus 15 months without my car plus payments/insurance and a headache I didn't need? All the trim on my car is damaged with overspray and other visable damage, my interior is even worse - covered with dust all long the headboard, vinyl, seats - I spend a few hours on it and it still looks like crap - I'll have to replace all that too. Chris did F me over big time - and you want me to look on the brigher side? yeah i know you're looking out for yourself and that's fine - but if it was you in my position you would think differently. n e wayz, I only told him that mine should of been completed first - that's outside of his control since another shop is working on it. I'm only stating what was SUPPOSED to be done...

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
#844202 02/03/04 12:52 AM
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I understand your position. I wasn't trying to offend you. I know its a tough situation. It sucks. There realy isn't a bright side to this whole thing. Just saying you might have been able to avoid a lot of that had you stepped up a long time ago. But whats done is done. You wanted a show car anyway. Just have to foot the bill now. Peace

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
Page 21 of 49 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard