Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 49 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 48 49
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by mitton:
hello all i also have had a problem with kaotic and do not know what to do. i payed 984.00 to chris croft on dec 6th for a bumber and hood. last response was on jan 11th saying its almost done. now i recieve no response to e-mails, kaotis phone is disconnected what am i to do. any help is appreciated. thanks. my email is mittonb@sbcglobal.net

did you read what is being done? kaotic sold the mold to andys motorsports and they will make the remaining kits. youll have to get a refund for your hood. talk to nirish.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Chris Croft should be handling all RETURNS on the widebody and hoods AND PRE98 KITS since he has the money. I don't recall accepting payments in December so he probably paid Chris instead of me.

If he does not respond then the next step would be legal action of course since a service was not provided after funds have been put forth.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
WTF!!??!?!?!?!!

WHY IS ANDY'S USING MY CAR TO SELL THEIR FREGGIN KIT?!! I'M PISSED! I DON'T WANT MY SH!!T ON THERE - SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT - www.andysautobody.com

I GET SCREWED AND THEY GET TO ADVERTISE MY CAR?! IF THEY PAY FOR THE WORK ON MY CAR MAYBE THEY CAN.

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
If you guys could please tell them they can either remove pictures of my car or provide me with monatery compensation which would in turn go to my freggin car that Chris failed to perform on.

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Oh, and if makes you feel more comfortable knowing that Andy's is taking care of the kits - Chris used to work for them before starting Kaotic....

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X

did you read what is being done? kaotic sold the mold to andys motorsports and they will make the remaining kits.

So I was viewing the Better Business Bureau's file on Andy's Motorsports and all I can say is WTF! It sounds like they are no better than Kaotic! In the past 36 months or since beginning of thier operation which ever is less they have averaged at minimun 1 complaint per month! Here is the link to the page on the BBB's site:

http://www.bbbsilicon.org/common.html?location=/home/common/www/bindr/report.php&bureau=sanjose&compid=207652

Here is a section of the article:

"Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau. Specifically, our records show a pattern of non-response to consumer complaints brought to its attention by the Bureau.

The company's size, volume of business, and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by the BBB. The complaints filed against a company may not be as important as the type of complaints, and how the company handled them. The BBB generally does not pass judgment on the validity of complaints filed.

The following data concerns complaints processed by the BBB since the firm's file was opened or over the last 36 months, whichever is less. Andy's Autosport has had 35 complaints. 1 was closed as Resolved. 34 were closed as No Response. Of these complaints: 2 were concerning Selling Practices. 4 were concerning Service Issues. 4 were concerning Credit or Billing. 12 were concerning Delivery Issues. 9 were concerning Refund Practices. 4 were concerning Product Quality."

I sure hope something comes good out of all of this! And so we continue to wait..............

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
P
Master P
Master P
P
Did you take the pictures?

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by nyceboi:
If you guys could please tell them they can either remove pictures of my car or provide me with monatery compensation which would in turn go to my freggin car that Chris failed to perform on.

I don't see how any of us would have anything to do with that. You might have to take care of your own business there, instead of shouting over here.

Last edited by livinsvt; 01/30/04 07:42 AM.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by perry:
Did you take the pictures?

yeah I did.

Anyways - So i was pissed last night - I'm in a worse situation than any of you over this car so let me shout.

I should of given it a day to think about, so you were right. But I needed an avenue to let out my frustration and this is it...

BTW - the shop contacted me - I'll call them later today.

Page 20 of 49 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard