Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 49 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 48 49
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
oh, oops. well then redirect that towards tnovello.

my apologies. i just got worked up when i read that.

[edit] there i fixed it

Last edited by KingpinSVT; 01/27/04 08:38 PM.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
no prob... I realized that by using quotation marks and not quote tags that some confusion was bound to ensue.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Favors? I wish I said something on that note earlier - business do not do favors - they provide a service for money... these people gave you money - invested in a project that could have made your business. Instead Kaotic fell due to the lack of professionalism by Chris/Kaotic. Yes Chris does good body work (well... my new shop is not saying the same thing.) But running a business - not even close. Had I not intervened and bridged a gap between Terry/Kaotic/CEG Kaotic and this entire GB would have failed earlier.

Taking 15 months and then you all have the odasity to complain that CEG is the problem?? Obsurd.

I'm a business major - this entire ordeal has made for an interesting presentation in my entrepruneur class.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
OK since the Number is dead how are we suppose to get a hold of chris to find out whats going on with the Hoods.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
OK since the Number is dead how are we suppose to get a hold of chris to find out whats going on with the Hoods.

I suggest using both hands while someone else swings the tire iron.

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

Thats is the funniest thing I have heard all day! I was reading this in one of my classes and I busted out laughing!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
H
H
Originally posted by XKontour98:
Thats is the funniest thing I have heard all day! I was reading this in one of my classes and I busted out laughing!

Oh man... If I had the opportunity to read CEG in any of my classes I'd have failed out of school by now.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:

Lmao that is pretty funny though.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by hetfield:

Oh man... If I had the opportunity to read CEG in any of my classes I'd have failed out of school by now.

Yeah tell me about it! I finally figured out how to access my wireless internet on my laptop and the entire campus is designed with it so here goes my grades!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
M
M
hello all i also have had a problem with kaotic and do not know what to do. i payed 984.00 to chris croft on dec 6th for a bumber and hood. last response was on jan 11th saying its almost done. now i recieve no response to e-mails, kaotis phone is disconnected what am i to do. any help is appreciated. thanks. my email is mittonb@sbcglobal.net

Page 19 of 49 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard