Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 49 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 48 49
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
Yeah that's it.. bug the [censored] out of andy's a day after they get the molds wondering what the date will be when 17 kits are getting shipped.. you guys wonder why your aftermarket sucks.. no one wants to put up with it.. i know that is the main reason why chris and i only updated once in a while.. be happy your getting aftermarket support.. you haven't been waiting a year for the kit from andy's.. you have to start over with them.. it's day one.. new people no problems so far.. remember that and it'll help make things go smoothly. I know andy's will make good..

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by tnovello:
Yeah that's it.. bug the [censored] out of andy's a day after they get the molds wondering what the date will be when 17 kits are getting shipped.. you guys wonder why your aftermarket sucks.. no one wants to put up with it.. i know that is the main reason why chris and i only updated once in a while.. be happy your getting aftermarket support.. you haven't been waiting a year for the kit from andy's.. you have to start over with them.. it's day one.. new people no problems so far.. remember that and it'll help make things go smoothly. I know andy's will make good..

Dude, your an @sshole! Why is it that everything gets blamed on Chris, but he was pretty cool about the whole thing and very apologetic for all thats happened?
You say it was Chris' project but you come on here bad mouthing us. Your company accepted the job, what are you so pi$$ed about?
We were happier than sh!t just wanting bodykits, you guys wanted to take it farther, we agreed.
Man, there's no reason to take it out on us because we had a dream of actually starting an aftermarket for a car that had none. You've never had a dream???
Dude, it's been longer than a year. I sent in myu final payment in August of 2002 and I was one of the last ones because of cash issues. You can continue on your throne of self rightousness, I juat want what I paid for.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K

From Andy's Autosports email:

Bill, thanks for the email. We're happy to help. At this time, we have been provided the molds but not the list of orders to be fulfilled. Once we do get the list, it will be a matter of three weeks to fulfill their entire list of outstanding orders, as we have a thriving manufacturing plant and we will push the maximum output possible through a hand lay-up manufacturing process. Please feel free to stay in touch with me personally to keep updated on the status of your order.

Thanks,
Eric Ferguson
1-800-419-1152 x106

That is how you handle a business. We pay you, you provide a service (not favor's) There is a reason why Kaotic is no longer in business, it is because you guys cant run a business....Why? Not beacuse of your products, its because you think you do not have to answer to us.....

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N

uh, how the hell does sending a company an email mean that you're bugging them? unlike you, other, REAL companies include customer support with their services.... i suggest that if you ever plan on starting another business, you enroll in a class that will teach you how to politely deal with customers. these classes can be found at your local community college.

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Yeah that's it.. bug the [censored] out of andy's a day after they get the molds wondering what the date will be when 17 kits are getting shipped.. you guys wonder why your aftermarket sucks.. no one wants to put up with it.. i know that is the main reason why chris and i only updated once in a while.. be happy your getting aftermarket support..

Originally posted by Nate S:
uh, how the hell is sending a company an email bugging them? unlike you, other, REAL companies include customer support with their businesses.... i suggest that if you even plan on starting another business, you enroll in a class that will teach you how to politely deal with customers. these classes can be found at your local community college.

Bingo. Nate wins the "it had to be said" award for today. The reason our aftermarket sucks is because of companies like Kaotic, ELGlow (the GB I'm in right now), DTec Tuning, SHO Shop, and Performance Fords who think they can make an assload of money by offering a product to too many people, then being overwhelmed with producing and supporting it, or in some cases, just not supporting anything. If you're going to make a business of selling a product to a group of people, be it a small group like CEG or a large group like ClubSI, you have to be able to answer phone calls/emails/questions and not lie to your customers. Go try this at ClubSI where the aftermarket doesn't suck, and see how far you get. EDIT: ClubSI, where they have an entire forum dedicated to vouch/scam threads.

you haven't been waiting a year for the kit from andy's..

Right, and no one will have to either.

Last edited by hetfield; 01/27/04 05:23 PM.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by nyceboi:
oh... and the molds....

they're going to Andy's Autosport (from what I was told by one of them).... not good

Andy's has horrible customer service and really screwed over some of the Cougar guys. Just do a search on CEG or the Cougar site... you'll see.

From friends with prior experience I heard andys was over priced for not so good quality...Thats just what I have heard... Seems like any customer service is better than none... I really hate to see all of you getting screwed... I hope your body kits come out looking awesome...when you get them that is!

tired of the bs
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by hetfield:
Go try this at ClubSI where the aftermarket doesn't suck, and see how far you get. EDIT: ClubSI, where they have an entire forum dedicated to vouch/scam threads.

i've been thinking we need maybe a rating system, something like the way we use to rate members back in the day...except this time its for vendors

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
U
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
U
"Yeah that's it.. bug the [censored] out of andy's a day after they get the molds wondering what the date will be when 17 kits are getting shipped.. you guys wonder why your aftermarket sucks.. no one wants to put up with it.. i know that is the main reason why chris and i only updated once in a while.. be happy your getting aftermarket support.."

Ignorance breeds stupidity..

2k silver svt #1721 Ignorance breeds stupidity..
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by unknown:
"Yeah that's it.. bug the [censored] out of andy's a day after they get the molds wondering what the date will be when 17 kits are getting shipped.. you guys wonder why your aftermarket sucks.. no one wants to put up with it.. i know that is the main reason why chris and i only updated once in a while.. be happy your getting aftermarket support.."

Ignorance breeds stupidity..

oh well im sorry that when we pay for stuff we expect to get it (within a year at that). and heaven forbid that we would like some customer support every once and a while. if you arent ready to deal with customers that expect a product in a timely fashion when they are dropping a decent sum of money, then im sorry.

people have waited forever for this. kaotic wasnt working on it, they were ignoring their customers, and until legal action was threatened, it looked like they were running with CEGers money.

yeah, ignorance sure does breed stupidity

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
H
H
Kingpin, you do realize that unknown was quoting tnovello, don't you?

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
Page 18 of 49 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard