Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 49 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 48 49
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
oh yeah i rememebr that one to, i got a pic of it somewhere, it had chrome rims and a black wing.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Ladies and gentlemen:

I have found another shop that is willing to finish my car. They've been doing it for years and the owner is awesome and is coming by to check out my car in an hour. They are going to finish the body work and paint the car.

The shop is awesome and will remain unnamed until released. The do a lot of custom work - worked on McLaurens, Ferraris, Mercedes..etc. I called them up and told him my situation and the current condition of the car and he invited me to check out his shop and hung out with me for a while - he showed me his entire portfolio of cars worked on.

Too bad they don't do production stuff though but they're first rate with a reputation to boot.

Since it's $$ out of my empty pocket I'm going to have some extra stuff done with some vrrrmmm phsssss hopefully.

IF ANYBODY KNOWS CRAIG (orange cougar) see if he's willing to work out some sponsorships for me. Widebody, lambo doors, full sound system w/screens up the whazoo ($5000+!!! for that), hehe..yeah i'm going all out and in good spirits since this morning.

I hope everything else works out for you all. I will remain available to all of you till everyone is taken care of.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
good deal dude...best of luck to u

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
man - that's the worst english i've written recently... I sure didn't deserve that A in upper division English...lol.

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
you mean Craig Flango?

http://www.krazykustomz.com/
Go there Nyceboi

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
you mean Craig Flango?

Go there Nyceboi

fixed your link:
KrazyKustomz

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by ElKy:
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
you mean Craig Flango?

Go there Nyceboi

fixed your link:
KrazyKustomz

oops sorrry my bad...damn cold weather I'm friggin delirious

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
A
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by Crofty59:
and as it seems another company will have available bodykits to sell to the open market. After the molds are deleivered I will post the details. Thank you.

sell the mold to krazykustomz.com. Craig Flango is one of co-owners i believe and also owns a contour. He might be interested in this.

And to those who ordered a Pre 98 kit including myself, we better receive a full refund!

a full refund for the pre-98 guys should be sent back right away since the kits are not getting made and there is no need to hold our money anymore. I can spend the $650 on repairs right about now...

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
pre98s - full refund
hoods - full refund
widebody - full refund
(if you paid me I do have record of your transaction (including all transaction numbers and even the envelope or original paypal reciept!) If you paid Terry Knight Jr. you will have to go through him)

From what I understand only the 4 piece is being made.

Sorry on the PDF delays guys - still working on it - I can fax your stuff just give me a fax number. Fax is not necessary since I will have the PDFs and my affidavit soon but if you need them right away let me know. I've been caught up with the car and allocating funds to get her finished - it's costing me a lot and I know Kaotic/Chris won't come through since they havn't made any initative to move on my car.

There are some potential sponsors as soon as she's painted - since last summer when it was supposed to be done I was calling companies but they all wanted pictures of the car. Of course I couldn't do that...

Any ways, Chris has never set a deadline he can keep (I have AIM logs and just out of curiosity I did a search for "two weeks" and variations.... yeah, he's notorious for that since you all know I used to tell you "oh two more weeks" since he was the one telling me all that info)

I hope it works out for everyone

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
after looking at that krazykustomz website, the guy is definitely interested in creating body kits

u guys just gotta show him that the business is there...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Page 16 of 49 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard