O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I just want to make things clear.My kit was shipped from
california at the same time as SVT PETE.I,am the only one
from CEG living in baltimore who ordered a kit.All other
capitol CEG members live outside of baltimore.My kit
was shipped by statewide trucking and was made by extreme.
If the kaotic kit was sent to me, I would of kept it and sent SVT pete the extreme kit

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
when, and if i get my kit i will post right after. If not kaotic already knows what im going to do to them. Im basically split both ways, i want my kit or my money back. I also, as a very good friend to nirish i want his car finished. I have already warned you and you already know what is going to happen if i dont get my stuff. But im giving you the benefit of a doubt and give you a week and a half, which is 2 weeks from the day that you called me. I expect a traking number with it showing that the kit has been shipped. Some pictures before shipping would also help out alot. And finally, chris im sorry we all had to go through this and i know you have a lot of [censored] going through your head. Im trully sorry about your wife and hope she gets better. You should really think about bringin her to houston where our hospitals are getting rid of cancer better than anyone. But you must also finish what you started.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
and also it would help out alot if you or someone answered the phone at the shop every once in a while.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I'm sorry guys for not having posted regarding the GB.

I only check a couple forums regularly (Capitol CEG and Aesthetics).

To start off, Yes, I did receive my kit in late November.

I am going to give you my honest opinion on this guys. As anyone in Capitol CEG will tell you, I tell it like it is.

~ The kit is well below average in worksmanship and quality
Cofty, why aren't the kits being molded by a company? Why are you hand making every single kit?
My kit looks like you molded it together and took a utility knife and sawzall to it to cut it out. I'm going to have to spend extra money to have a shop fill these excessive cuts. What should be straight lines look like waves because it was cut by hand.
On the front bumper, it looks like you cracked or broke it and instead of fixing it, you just sanded it down and made it smooth. It leaves a big gap and I have to get a shop to fix that.

~ We were told that these body kits would be "direct bolt on" - false.
Why aren't these kits direct bolt on?
1. The rear bumper bolts on yes. But there are no holes and moutning points for it to mount to the body of the car next to the wheels. It will require more money and fabrication to get the rear bumper mounted.

2. The side skirts are ridiculous and a joke. They don't bolt on. You will have to drill them onto your door sills. They also stick out about 3 inches away from the car and look like running boards. This is a car - not an SUV.

I can't believe the condition my kit arrived in. It's pathetic. If you ship out any more kits that look anything like mine, you guys are doing a real hack job on these kits and ripping people off.

Considering the time it has taken for this kit to be produced, I would expect a top-notch, high quality, direct bolt-on kit.

This kit was not worth the almost 2 years and $750+ I paid for it. I regret it without a doubt.

PS - I will take and post pics if anyone wants to see the "workmanship".

EDIT: Pics taken in the dark (sorry):

Last edited by SVT ST PETE; 01/19/04 04:58 AM.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
And the plot thickens.....

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
lets see the pics

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by outkast:
If the kaotic kit was sent to me, I would of kept it and sent SVT pete the extreme kit

your posts confuse me..lol

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Originally posted by outkast:

your posts confuse me..lol

hes saying that he received a kit

BUT the kit he received was made by another company NOT Kaotic...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:
I'm sorry guys for not having posted regarding the GB.

I only check a couple forums regularly (Capitol CEG and Aesthetics).

I am going to give you my honest opinion on this guys. As anyone in Capitol CEG will tell you, I tell it like it is.

Cofty, why aren't the kits being molded by a company? Why are you hand making every single kit?
My kit looks like you molded it together and took a utility knife and sawzall to it to cut it out. I'm going to have to spend extra money to have a shop fill these excessive cuts. What should be straight lines look like waves because it was cut by hand.
On the front bumper, it looks like you cracked or broke it and instead of fixing it, you just sanded it down and made it smooth. It leaves a big gap and I have to get a shop to fix that.

~ We were told that these body kits would be "direct bolt on" - false.
Why aren't these kits direct bolt on?
1. The rear bumper bolts on yes. But there are no holes and moutning points for it to mount to the body of the car next to the wheels. It will require more money and fabrication to get the rear bumper mounted.

2. The side skirts are ridiculous and a joke. They don't bolt on. You will have to drill them onto your door sills. They also stick out about 3 inches away from the car and look like running boards. This is a car - not an SUV.

I can't believe the condition my kit arrived in. It's pathetic. If you ship out any more kits that look anything like mine, you guys are doing a real hack job on these kits and ripping people off.

Considering the time it has taken for this kit to be produced, I would expect a top-notch, high quality, direct bolt-on kit.

This kit was not worth the almost 2 years and $750+ I paid for it. I regret it without a doubt.

PS - I will take and post pics if anyone wants to see the "workmanship".

Just Fuggin great! What the hell is going on! I am thinking I just want my money back and ill go with something else! Seriously I didnt pay $750+ and waited who knows how long for crap!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by SVT ST PETE:

I liked it better when no one had a kit

Edit - are these made out of Fiberglass or urethane?

Last edited by KnuKonceptz; 01/19/04 05:49 AM.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
Page 12 of 49 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard