Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 49 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 48 49
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I'm happy I just went with the SVT kit. This guy needs a good ass kickin.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
If SVT ST PETE did get his stuff he never once posted anything about it. I checked his posts and while there's a lot of them, there's nothing about any kit in the last 3 months.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:
I smell something

Ya think Pete recieved a big box from a company called Kaotic Innovations and just forgot to open it???

Chris man, it looks like your digging yourself deeper into a hole man. According to that two kits were delivered in November....Ya think both people forgot to mention what they got in the mail?

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
and if he actually got his kit, why is it that he has never replyed to this thread? and i doubt he didnt see this thread- he's a [censored] moderator.

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Maybe he got his kit and was so excited after he got it on he just hopped in his car and kept driving and driving and driving and...oh nevermind.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Hey the tracking number says it all it was deleivered to Advanced paint technologies in Ypsilanti, MI. Peter lims was sent to Rockville MD.....what else can i give you to show that they shipped out. The tracking number should say who it was sent to and when.......as for proof ask the two guys on the board, I don't know their board names.

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by sigma:
.... Ever heard the saying "Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me"?

exactly...

i'm not left with much to work with Chris. if i leave my car there i can just imagine you closing shop and i never finding my car again...

flat out i don't trust you anymore and therefore will never again. your only option is to get your tools in your car drive down to my town and work out of a garage of my choosing - finish the car to fulfill your obligation to my me and my car and the rest of CEG.

if you can't finish my car in two weeks then forget it - you've had more than enough time. put the other kits on HOLD and finish my car IMMEDIATLEY.

two weeks is reasonable time - Tony said it would take 4 days for him to finish the body work - you're more experienced then him so I imagine it would take you less time. Paint will take about the same or less.

after that finish the kits for CEG.

I want that car in Import Motion Feb 7. If you can't I will drop the car @ a body shop that can - you can go there and get the apprasial for the work and comp me.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Crofty59:
Hey the tracking number says it all it was deleivered to Advanced paint technologies in Ypsilanti, MI. Peter lims was sent to Rockville MD.....what else can i give you to show that they shipped out. The tracking number should say who it was sent to and when.......as for proof ask the two guys on the board, I don't know their board names.

All the tracking number says is that something got shipped out. What that something is nobody knows but you and whoever recieved the package. I still smell something and the stench is getting strong.If you did ship these kits out you would have copies of the shipping papers saying how many boxes went out and weights etc. With all the lying you've done in the past I don't believe you for a second.

06 GMC Sierra 2500HD Dmax/ally 06 Pontiac G6 GT 05 CRF250R FOR SALE 06 KX65 with riding gear $2700 obo
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by bk4293:
501124196 November 19, 2003 November 11, 2003 Baltimore, MD Baltimore, MD Delivered to customer
Thats from Yellows website

Notice Petes last post on the 17th.

Now if the kit did go out and petes got it or didnt get the notice that Yellows got for some reason then im sorry for being an ass but you brought it on yourself by lieing once to us more then once.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
school starts next week - so basically you have this week to finish the car. I'm off Monday - Thursday.

IT'S GO TIME

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
Page 11 of 49 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard