Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 49 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 48 49
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by bk4293:
Honestly guys, all these threats arent getting anyone anywhere.

As stated before, who received these 3 or 4 kits? We all just want what we paid for. Legal action is something neither side wants, results are.

As for the 34 who paid a deposit and the 18 that have paid in full plus shipping. I agree, 34 kits is a lot better for you, but you also have to remember how long it took you guys to make the second option for the rear bumper. We did not get that option till the end of June 2003. And so far no one has opted for that bumper! So all that extra time spent on a second rear was wasted and caused a loss of interest.

IIRC you did get to keep those deposits from the other 14-15 people. Which from a business stand point is the right thing. Someone wants to buy a custom item, pays a deposit and that is not refundable. thats all fine. So while you did not get a full $650 on those kits, you instead got a free $100-$150. That $$$ is free and clear to you, you have no material costs, no labor cost while making a kit. That money can be put toward your tooling costs you incur.

Bottom line is we do not want any more lies, we do not want weeks of silence. We did pay you the amount requested for the service you offer. If you do not want to fulfill your part of the agreement start sending out refunds.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Guys I am making kit and then "Giving the molds to another company that can handle the call for the contour. I did lie to Nirish about his car and I am not proud of it. I [censored] up and tried to take on to much thinking I could get it done. I know I did not handle the business or the customers right. I am not filing bankruptcy. I am trying to get everything in order to fullfill the gb and stop the madness. I am not trying to screw people here. As said I want the kits out within the next two months for all. That is all I have to offer. I have nothing else. I just thought I could help in the begining and then It became to much. Once again I am trying to right a wrong .

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
edit.

Last edited by Nate S; 01/18/04 07:11 PM.

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Crofty59 tell me in plan engligh. I ordered just the hoodwith the scoop(your shiping it with Bk4293s stuff) and now i hear its not going to happen. If this is so i want my money back thats all. And when can i get my money back($350). If you decide the hood is going to be made then were all good if not please just give me back my $350.

Paypal address is Kajork20@yahoo.com in case your refunding people.

Last edited by I-Dom-In-8; 01/18/04 07:19 PM.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Guys once again i want to apologize for this. I do not want to go down as a deadbeat. I will fulfill the orders and then I will close the shop. That is what is best, for all people. The hood is being made. The 34 kits is not the issue. I wanted to do something in the industry that would make mouths drop. That is why i wanted the contour. One thing led to another and i just backed up. I will tell you now that Julio Patino and Doug Christman the next kits out.

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
So you are going to make the Hood with the Scoop on it right right?

Btw thanks for starting to post again and letting us know whats going on. Hopefully everything will work out.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Take out a loan and give these guys their money back!
or give the mold to EXTREME DIMENTIONS in califronia.
Pay them the money in full,so they can get the kits out.
This company made my kit in 6 months!This would be an
easy fix to this problem.No legal action and alot of
happy people here.

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
extreme dimensions will also have spares if you should
get into an accident.Kaotic won,t be around to supply
you with parts.

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Iam not invloved in GB but ......

Sounds like someone is covering there ass in order to hide assets from a potential suit.

Re-read the last few pages of posts and read about the Dodge Stratus guys waiting 2yrs for a hood that they have paid for and nothing has been delivered. They are told to be patient.

Unless you see a scan of the original shipping docs to said person I would not beleive any of these kits are on there way. NYCEboi was there last week and saw no kits being produced or laying around, now, 1 week later you hear 4 kits have shipped?

I think the money went into a Hemi Ram and a new Bass boat, that or a personal pyschiatrist to help with the delusional thoughts and habitual lieing.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
yeah, prove us wrong. lets see the shipping documents. now.

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
Page 9 of 49 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard