Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 49 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 48 49
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Whats up with taking down the contour pic's on the kaotic website, and also the whole contour bulk buy page that showed everyone who paid and for how much? Dont you controll that web page nirch?

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
it's back up..sorry.... i was taking down the page but stopped and forgot to restore it - i put it back up as it was (I created the entire site last summer so I'm not changing the language on it - I was honestly motivated and excited to help this company...you finish how this sentence ends)

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Nyceboi and i are working ot the finishing of the car...The bumpers are the first ones out along with the side.

As for the kits, there is talk about a lawsuit. I hope that you do not do that as we have already sent out four of the kits and are working on the list at large. If you want a refund then I will get one to you as I can allocate the money. Also no one has stated why this is taking so long. It is b/c I have not been at the shop. I do have personal problems and my family is my first priority. I can not stop you from sueing but if you do then I am sorry. There have been those of you that stuck by my side and I will stick this through, but be fore warned if not given the a break here, I will not have any other choice than to shut down the business completely. I am just a body guy that wanted to start something. The business part is not my fortey. I am no scam artist. I will try to have all kits out by the end of next month. that is all I can say.

Also for my religion and hobbies they are mine, why do you got to bring it up.

Last edited by Crofty59; 01/18/04 05:13 AM.

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
No, we all knew he was getting it done for free. Thats how these things work.

Who were the kits shipped out too????
How come no ones posted????
How about just give us a definate date when we will all have our kits and hoods. I know you have a family life, but this deal has been sour from the get go. I would still love to have my kit, but we need to get this all over and done with in my opinion.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I do not have all the names in front of me but i do remember mike's name, and matt. As for this being sour from the begining I agree. On both sides. I was told to 35 kits and lowered the price to get it going and have only been paid for 16......So with that being said I would hold off on the law suits i am getting these kits done. there are only two of us here...

Last edited by Crofty59; 01/18/04 05:25 AM.

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
so, if this is all true and if you were having family problems, why did you completely lie to nyceboi about his car? why didnt you bother providing anyone with an update? it takes literally one minute to post on here. these people paid you to make their kits, and because they PAID you, you should let them know what's going on. to completely LIE to someone like that is horrible. you should be ashamed of yourself.

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Give me a break .

Originally posted by Crofty59:
I will not have any other choice than to shut down the business completely.

You call this running a business. I don't see any reason why anybody would or should believe anything anymore.

08/11/03 2:47AM GB Thread, tom speaking about a similar incident regarding Kaotic with the Probe guys:
Originally posted by tom10167:
...Tony Novello and Christopher Crofty(Owners of Kaotic, along with Christopher's wife.) don't even have a business license to sell...

01/15/04 This Thread,
Originally posted by nyceboi:
I start talking to Tony, i'm not mad at Tony nor do I have any kind of negative feelings towards him - the SVT was not his project. I tell Tony what Chris told me and he can't believe that I was lied to like that.

11/04/03 4:36PM GB Thread, tnovello (Tony Novello?)
Originally posted by tnovello:
Were hoping to get at least 2 kits out a week till everyone that has paid in full has recived there kits.

How can Tony not believe you were lied to?

Really, enough is enough.

GB THREAD

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i hardly think too many here would cry if u had to shut down...as far as how these customers were treated and the fact that u never seem to be open, it looks like u're shutdown anyway...and if theres only 2 of u, tough...dont take on work...from multiple sites it seems now, that u cant handle

and to the ceg'ers...get it together and figure a way to get your money back before they file bankruptcy...although i dont know whether a bk will stop a judgement for payment, im sure kaotic will try just that to keep from refunding

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Honestly guys, all these threats arent getting anyone anywhere.
Chris, will the kits and hoods, since I'm waiting for both, be finished and if so when?
I don't think any of us really want to go through all this, but I know somethings gotta happen.
Personal opinion....Get everything done quickly and correctly, send it out and we're outta you're hair.
Hell, if you really want to be rid of us I'm sure someone around here will even buy the molds from you so we can keep the kits in production.
Bottom line is we need to know whats going on. I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but to be honest, I'd rather just get what I paid for and I'm sure theres more that feel the same way I do.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by Nate S:
so, if this is all true and if you were having family problems, why did you completely lie to nyceboi about his car?

thats what I'm saying.

I'd be pissed about the kits not being done, sh!t happens...

But how you did nyceboi was straight up grimey and triflin...how can you sit there and LIE to him about his car being finished. How the f!ck is he supposed to pick up an unfinished car?

If its anyone here that deserves a kit first its him...who the hell else would let u keep their car for 15 months? I sure as hell wouldn't...how can the damn donor car not be finished but your shipping kits out to OTHER people??? what the f!ck is that...come on man u gotta get it together.

Family problems is cool, thats understandable...flat out lying to somehow and taking him on a bullsh!t ride is not cool in any f!ckin way because that takes it from a business point of view to a personal one.

15 months and a donor car to work on as u wish...I think you owe him a little more than a body kit.

And if there are only two people...why the hell are you taking on multiple tasks?? How can you start one project when you haven't even finished the other? Ridiculous...

Last edited by ZetecNinja; 01/18/04 10:27 AM.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
Page 8 of 49 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard