N
i think that quote is a year old...when he actually expected it to be finished

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by nyceboi:
lol yeah - um..i designed the site.. i should take it down or do you all want it up?

Take it down, replace it with your story.

-Jonathan

Jonathan '96 Contour Zetec MTX 208,XXX miles
R
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
R
Nirish, i sent you a money order for 160 for shipping did you give it to them yet if not can you please send it back thanks. Richard Lempitski

Richard lempitski III
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Not to get 50 lawyers in on this or anything, but my brother is part owner of a mortgage company here and one of the other 2 owners is a pretty big time attorney in California... They talk almost everyday so I just have to say the word... If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me, if not I'll presume you have it under control...

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
We are trying to get something together, but I have heard from 2 out of 19 people......guys please check your emails....you can reach me at kontact@KnuKonceptz.com or any other KnuKonceptz email addy, I scan them all.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Nirish is ya can send me that file that would be awesome,(Kajork20@yahoo.com) I dont blame you one bit bro. You tryed doing something for all of us and ended up worse off then everyone. Thanks for trying and hopefully we will get our money back. Man i was Sooooo looking forward to getting this dam hood

KnuKonceptz- i will email ya with ever you want man just email me and let me know what you need me to do.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I don't want to rub salt into the wound or anything but be careful about the lawyer you select. If he's some high profile big shot you could end up with a bill instead of a check.

Sarge43 "00" Tique 2.0L I4 ATX "98" Mustang 3.8L V6 AT The reason there's so much ignorance is that those who have it are so eager to share it.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Sarge43:
I don't want to rub salt into the wound or anything but be careful about the lawyer you select. If he's some high profile big shot you could end up with a bill instead of a check.

I have a relative that is a lawyer, he does work at a high class law firm in Cleveland, if he cant help he can at least offer some advice.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by nyceboi:
I'm not mad that it's not done - I'm more mad that I was lied to by someone whom I trusted so much and someone who I considered to be a friend. I value trust over anything else - betrayed by anybody I will turn my back on them and never give them another chance.

Obviously he never considered you a friend. You were a source of income. It never ceases to amaze me how many people are like that

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I was not in on the group buy, but here's a few thoughts in no particular order (these are suggestions, NOT MEANT AS ACTIONABLE LEGAL ADVICE. Ask the REAL Cali attorney your substantive questions. (If you wanna assert malpractice against me for my comments being off base, then screw you for not getting a REAL california atty, so good luck with that on mitigation of damages issues if you pursue me):

#1 How many buyers got screwed? Might be enough to certify as a class for a class action.

#2 How much info does anyone have on Kaotic? Did they register with the state or county as a corporation or a partnership or a sole proprietorship? Who are the principals or partners or officers or owners? They are all targets. How are their business licenses held? Who are they on their work space lease? Ever hear of "piercing the corporate veil"? Being unable to pay their foreseeable debts after the company is run into the ground is often a factor allowing you to avoid corporate liability limitations and go sue/collect against the principals directly. [censored] them ALL. Hard, fast and 'til they bleed.

#3 What do they own? All of them. Even the "innocent" partners might be collection targets, with their recourse being against the creeps that they partnered up with. Hit one hard and watch the rest of the vermin scatter.

#4 Are your targets judgment proof? While they may appear to "own" assets, if those assets are hocked to the eyeballs as collateral on bank loans, then they may really "possess" a lot but really "own" nothing. They will try to hide their real "free and clear" owned assets as soon as they know you are coming. (There goes another car title now, deeded away to a stupid brother in law, selling the '63 Vette for $50, wink wink. Sue him too as a party to a fraudulent transfer.)

#5 Talk to a Cali attorney that knows collection law. I may be able to check out national collection publications like that of "The General Bar" or (CCLA?) commercial law leagues to get names addresses and phones for collection attys that are active in the county in which Oroville is located. There may be a few to choose from. But maybe they are already hired on behalf of OTHER creditors to go after the same deadbeat creeps.

#6 What proof of fraud can you guys develop? Might be pretty possible here. Why is that important? Being able to PROVE FRAUD might give advantages of PREVENTING the bad entity/bad guys from getting a discharge of debts owed to you via chapter 7 bankruptcy. And you might be able to seek civil punitive damages if they don't scurry into banko court right away.

#7 Don't let these [censored] rats hide their assets from you and DON'T publicly telegraph your punches to the creeps all over these boards once you DO have an attorney to go after them.

#8 Get ahold of the Cali AGs office. Yesterday. Or sooner.

#9 You guys may have to organize to scrape up a retainer for an attorney's costs and time to get started on this. Who's pissed enough to come up with the court filing fees and summons service fees? You gonna pay the attorney a percentage of the recovery or hire him on an hourly basis or a hybrid? Those topics WILL come up.

I may post more musings on this mess as other thoughts pop into mind.

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
Page 7 of 49 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard