Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 49 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 48 49
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Kevin- I-dom-in-8 wants to know how he is going to get his money back for his hood since he sent you a paypal for the hood. Should he be talking with you or Kaotic?? Please advise asap.

Thanks,

Phil

P
Master P
Master P
P
http://www.stratusphere.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=181&st=120

I registered there so I can link them to this thread.. Looks like Kaotic is stringing them along with hoods.

Apparently they are doing the same thing we are doing with new user registrations -- admin has to approve them. As soon as I'm approved, I'll make a post there.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
If we seize assets than get the mold for those fascias, I could get them re-man in southern Cali.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by perry:
http://www.stratusphere.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=181&st=120

I registered there so I can link them to this thread.. Looks like Kaotic is stringing them along with hoods.

Apparently they are doing the same thing we are doing with new user registrations -- admin has to approve them. As soon as I'm approved, I'll make a post there.

"Lets concerntrate on getting them produced before were pushing for mass production. I have been waiting for going on two years for this damn hood. And still all we hear is there workin on it. More workin less BS please!!! "

Wow, this sounds so familar!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by ILZX3:
Kevin- I-dom-in-8 wants to know how he is going to get his money back for his hood since he sent you a paypal for the hood. Should he be talking with you or Kaotic?? Please advise asap.

Thanks,

Phil

Phil - I gave Chris all the money between summer '03 and October/November '03. As you all know I was only acting in good faith since Terry was no where to be found and communication with Kaotic was scarce and I was atleast the most responsible. I have proof of every transaction to me plus transactions to Chris. All checks were made to Chris Croft from me - all your transations were made to either me or Terry. If it was with me I have proof as I have stated before and they will be readily available soon - Terry never sent money to me only to Chris.

Let me know whatever else information you need - we have a lot of people moving on this and again I can't believe the amount of support many of you guys are providing on my behalf and the rest of the CEGers in this GB.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I just turned on CEG-PMs so if you don't want to email me PM me!!

P
Master P
Master P
P

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by perry:
Crofty59 sightings, just for giggles:

http://www.wicca.com/celtic/forums/view_user.php?id=917 (maybe he'll have dreams of a jail cell, just read his posts)

Can someone pass the pipe?

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I just noticed this quote on the Kaotic website:

IT WAS A NYCE CAR WHEN I GAVE IT TO KAOTIC... NOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT IS MY CAR... BUT I LIKE IT! -NYCEBOI

-Jonathan

Jonathan '96 Contour Zetec MTX 208,XXX miles
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
um..and what's that supposed to mean?

I did create their website, I did trust them....

I'm not taking it down for purposes of the current situation - it does show that I did trust Chris and have confidence in his abilities. Among other things....

Lets keep this on topic

Page 6 of 49 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard