Page 5 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 48 49
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by gdub520:

one thing i wonder is who the hell chose this shop in the first place and why...wasn't it checked it out from the beginning...if they had beaters and pos cars sitting around maybe they weren't theh place to use

I did check it out and the first shop looked great - but when it tanked they were forced to move to another location - what were my options? my car was already being modified and at this point I began to trust Chris and see him as a friend.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L

instead of spring zings and meets, maybe there should be a caravan to kaotic and some serious ass kicking

Sounds like fun!!!!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
nirish, if you could please email me the pdf file of all the people that payed including myself at hahndojr@hotmail.com that would be great. Im gonna try and talk to my lawyer.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I just tried calling and i got a message that stated that they were closed for the holidays
The message did tell me to have a happy New Year though, would be a hell of a lot happier if i got my $700.00+ dollars back though

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
get in touch with the state police!make sure you get this
on file!This is very serious and their are laws in each state! and also federal laws against using the internet
for scams.

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by nyceboi:

one thing i wonder is who the hell chose this shop in the first place and why...wasn't it checked it out from the beginning...if they had beaters and pos cars sitting around maybe they weren't theh place to use

I did check it out and the first shop looked great - but when it tanked they were forced to move to another location - what were my options? my car was already being modified and at this point I began to trust Chris and see him as a friend.

i understand and i do seem to remember that the shop tanked or they had to move or something...not knocking u in the least, mostly using hindsight

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
For everyone Involved I just filed a complaint with the better business bureau in Cali. I suggest you all contact them and file aswell, they might be of help to us, if not atleast it is against them for other consummers.
Heres the contact info:

The Better Business Bureau that will handle your complaint is:

Sacramento Valley BBB
400 S. Street
Sacramento, CA 95814 -6997
Phone: (916)443-6843
Fax: (916)441-3356
Email: ops@northeastcalifornia.bbb.org
WWW: http://www.northeastcalifornia.bbb.org

And heres Kaotics info:

Kaotic Innovations
2870 Feather River Blvd Sute B
Oroville, CA United States 95965
(530)532-0967
www.kaoticinnovations.com

Yo can File a complaint on tis website aswell:

http://complaints.bbb.org/SelectComplaintLinkFrameSet.asp

Good Luck and please help out or this will go no where!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Go to this website www.sacramento.bbb.org

File a complaint with the Attorney General State of California (800) 952-5225

File a complaint with the Bureau of Automotive Repair. You can do this by calling (800) 952-5210

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

I have a very good question though, if your car isn't even finished then how are kits supposed to be shipping out?

i did see molds for the front, sides, and the 1st rear they posted up in the shop... nirishs car was far beyond what they were offering to the rest of us. so kits could have been made out of those molds while nirishs car was neglected? i donno...

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
You guys that paid might want to pool funds & get a lawyer to look into this now. There might be some assets that can be siezed & liquidated to allow you to get at least some of your money back.

I hate this crap.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
Page 5 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard