Page 4 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 48 49
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Thanks for the emails guys...

My friend is trying to figure out how to take the pictures off his phone - we took pictures at the shop and pictures when we took it home. It is on a camera phone but that's all we had - I did not expect to see my car in the condition it was in.

I'm going to get the paper trails PDF'd and will send them to whoever needs them.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
holy f!ckin sh!t

you can't be serious...how can someone just flat out lie like that?

I have a very good question though, if your car isn't even finished then how are kits supposed to be shipping out?

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

I have a very good question though, if your car isn't even finished then how are kits supposed to be shipping out?

Quote:

you can't be serious...how can someone just flat out lie like that?

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Well this needs to be handled in a group effort, check your email guys.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by nyceboi:

Time passes and I start talking to Tony, i'm not mad at Tony nor do I have any kind of negative feelings towards him - the SVT was not his project. I tell Tony what Chris told me and he can't believe that I was lied to like that.

I haven't been following this case for longer than the last two weeks or so, I really don't know very much about it at all. But I know enough that if Tony and Chris are in business together then I would hold Tony just as accountable as Chris. I mean common I think he would no better than anyone else that Chirs was F'ing everyone over. It doesn't take a rocket sciencetist to realize that a car has been in your shop gradually getting f'ed up for FIFTEEN months. I think they are just pulling the good guy/bad guy scam to dupe you once again. In a partnership both partners assume all liability. Correct me if I am wrong but if Chris = A'hole , Kaotic = A'holes, Tony + Chris = Kaotic then we can all assume Tony = A'hole!

1998 Contour SVT Silver frost Completely shaved http://www.cardomain.com/id/dtox04
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by KnuKonceptz:

Any chance they took parts from Nirish's car to complete Matt's???

no, nirishs car was just as he dscribed it this summer when we went there.. minus the lambo doors if any of that has actually been done. we watched them yank the bumper out of the mold too. the only thing i got was the front end, not the entire kit.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Did you see whaere they got the hood from? Because Nirish doesnt have the kit one and They didnt see it in the shop!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Chris decided to take the hood scoop off for some reason. I have the hood he worked on but he took it off and refinished it!?!

So for those who ordered a hood - no hood of you...

my car looks so naked without it... if i get it into a bodyshop soon i'll have it molded back on.

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:

That's what I don't get either - they supposedly shipped out two kits and yet my car is NOT FINISHED??! what's up with that? Maybe I should start a Help-the-SVT fund...lol j/k

Thanks for the support via email guys. We'll get through this yet - you all are great.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
unfunkin believable...i feel so bad for you nyce, but i still feel worse for those that sent hard-earned money to these shiesters...what a bunch of sorry sob's

i dont know what good it will do, but SUE SUE SUE...there was a story on a tv program last week of some celebs son who was left a vintage chevy pickup i think it was by the dying father...son sent the truck to a resto shop and the truck flat disappeared!!!

he's suing the owner and was awarded damages but hasnt even seen a dime of that, and the shop owner claims the truck vanished when it was sent out for painting

one thing i wonder is who the hell chose this shop in the first place and why...wasn't it checked it out from the beginning...if they had beaters and pos cars sitting around maybe they weren't theh place to use

and to think that if it had been closer to me i was seriously considering donating my pre98 in order to get the free kit

instead of spring zings and meets, maybe there should be a caravan to kaotic and some serious ass kicking

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
Page 4 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard