Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 49 1 2 3 4 48 49
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Call a lawyer. Start documenting EVERYTHING. Emails, letters, posts here, checks sent etc. This will help to turn the issue from a he-sucks-no-you-suck type disagreement into a viable case for court.

Best of luck to you. I'm sorry to hear of this.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
wow... thanks for the responces

i need a lot of help - i still want my car finished

anything you want to remain public post here otherwise email me at svt@nyceboicreations.com with anything.

I havn't been here since October and I forgot how great you all are - thanks for having my back.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
For those of you who don't know - my car was the prototype car for this kit - the car that was supposed to have the FIRST KIT completed

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Yeah, I remember posting about you guys needing some legal help and Nirish was the one who [censored] me out for that...I'm not going to throw this in your face, but you were behind them 100% and after you said "hey no one needs any legal advice" I let it go because I assumed that you knew what was up. Well, I'm sorry, is everyone in the GB fcuked?

FWIW you need an attorney from the state of CA. You guys on the boards can talk to friends and family, but unless they know cali law you all aren't gettin anywhere. Also, if they don't have the money they don't have the money. I do not believe there is any insurance system to cover something like this. I hope the best for you Nirish and all the guys in the Kaotic GB, especially Mike in GR. Karma will get these guys too!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
nirish what you need to do is give tony a deadline and set up a date to when he is going to finish the car. The shop is responsible for finishing the car because of the agreement that you guys had. As for the rest of us, we can still get them. i sent them an email and i have given them a deadline of march 1 to either have my kit, have the kit shipped or have my money back, if not i will have my bank get my money back. We should also get the BBB and other people involved so that we can make sure chirs never starts a bussiness again.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
As Phil put it, there's not much to be done, except for street justice. It's a pity that ppl in our society feel so immune to good ol' baseball bat... That's why they do what they please....

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Guys...I have paper trails miles long...

Every check was copied so I have proof of everyone who sent money to me for Kaotic - every paypal transaction too. I can PDF everything if you need a copy of your original transactions.

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

FWIW you need an attorney from the state of CA. You guys on the boards can talk to friends and family, but unless they know cali law you all aren't gettin anywhere. Also, if they don't have the money they don't have the money. I do not believe there is any insurance system to cover something like this. I hope the best for you Nirish and all the guys in the Kaotic GB, especially Mike in GR. Karma will get these guys too!

Where at in Cali is Kaotic located? My lawyer buddy is in SoCal I believe in the San Diego/LA areas so if his firms don't handle these kind of things he may at least be able to reccommend a good lawyer to handle this. As far as them not having the money: If they don't have the money and a lawsuit is won by the CEGer's who got screwed the courts can seize any of their assets for liquidation to cover the money they owe so I'm sure one way or another people can get their money back. I'll try to email my bud and see if I can get a little info for you guys.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Nirish, man....I knew something was wrong just by seeing the shop and the way they handled Matt's car.

The shop: A disaster. That word best explains it.

Matt's car: We drove 25+ hours to California to have this done, and found out upon getting there that Chris had only gotten back into town an hour or two before. We got in later than expected, so if we had been on time, we would have been screwed for a while. Anyways, the bumper was nowhere near installation condition. I think it took them 7-8 hours to get the bumper on Matt's car. It's not like we showed up unexpectedly -- they all knew we were coming. Also, we were told it would take less than an hour to put the bumper on, so we had plans on the coast for the next day. We still got to the coast, but only had a couple hours.

Bottom line, it sucks everyone got scammed, but I can honestly say that after being at the shop and having this experience that I am not surprised.

Nirish, I hope you can get your car fixed alright, and the effects from this all will not be too rough. One of the highlights of our trip was getting to meet you and hang out for a few, so it hurts to see this happen to you.

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I was looking to buy that kit, I thought it was awsome, but now...no way. They just lost a ton of business.
I want to apolgise for what happened to your car, I love mine, if anything happened, I would freak out.

Bryan

98.5 CSVT Black #5707 of 6535 Born On 4-16-98 Flowmaster Exhaust BAT MAF Adapter W/ 9in K & N Knauberized B & M Short Throw Focus SVT Rims (Hopefully Tom.) Pioneer 7300 Head Unit
Page 2 of 49 1 2 3 4 48 49

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard