Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I'd have beat down their door & pounded them into the ground with my lawyer a long time ago.

I've heard of poor business acumen before, but two years & still no sign of a delivery date? GEEZ!

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Anyone hear from Nirish, he was the one who gave them his SVT for the test fit?

maybe he was in on the scam?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
I say cut your losses and go after them. They have had plenty of time. The way they are treating the CEGers involved is unheard of by anyone that is running a legit business, or at least one that will be around for a while.

At this point I would say fcuk it, and get my lawyer involved.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Now that I think about it, you're best first move is to get the press involved. The newspaper or TV stations in Kaotics area will likely have a consumer advocate that would be HAPPY to get involved with a booming industry like aftermarket parts & kits.

Getting into something current would be a joy for the TV crews & draw attention that Kaotic will not want. They'll pony up or dry up. Trust me....

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by ElKy:
Originally posted by Fmr12B:
Anyone hear from Nirish, he was the one who gave them his SVT for the test fit?

maybe he was in on the scam?

Here is the latest email I have received from him dating the 10th of Jan. :

Hey People:

Some of you have contacted me recently in regards to the almighty Kaotic Kit.....

I still don't have my car back so I'm very much in the same boat as many of you. I've been for the most part removed from Kaotic due to school and life in general. I have trust and confidence in Chris still and I do keep in contact with him on occation. My car is finished painting and I am awaiting for my car to be delievered to me.

Your kits. There has been a lot of pressure on Kaotic recently and yes things obviously are not being handled in the best way possible. Kaotic took in too many jobs without the manpower to back up the demand from what I understand. I talked to Chris about these things and currently the Contour and his Probe projects are priority. He will be producing kits - one every week or two and shipping them out.

The shops number can be found on the website @ www.kaoticinnovations.com - There isn't much I can do for you guys - as you all know I became a liaison in the entire matter since Terry seems to have abondoned the very GB he started and communication from Kaotic was nearly non-exisitant. I know my involvement in the project helped restore confidence in the many of you invested in this project. Yes it is rediculous that this project took this long, yes it's been 14 freggin months - but look - i'm keeping a cool head about it so I urge you all to as well.

While I can't do anything directly on Kaotic's behalf I do have a better chance of getting a hold of Chris than any of you since I get updates from him directly. Pass info to me if you can't get a hold of him @ the shop or through his AIM name (see website).

Thank you all
Nirish

nirish parsad..::nyceboicreations.com::..

However I talked to him online and he said that he has done his job and that as far as he is concerned he is done. His job was suposedly just the donor car.

I asked him if he had his car back yet and he said that it was in the paint shop and that it should be out soon and that was a few days ago.

He also mentioned that the guy from Kaotic made him Lambo style doors and had put rear suicide doors on it as well!

I guess he did it because he had his car for so long but come on, he has had so much money of ours for too long and more than ample time to complete the project!

I sent them a letter since we cant get a hold of them on the phone, however I doubt it will do any good. If I wasnt a broke-ass college student that spent all my money on this kit I would hire a lawyer!

Someone help !

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Now that I think about it, you're best first move is to get the press involved. The newspaper or TV stations in Kaotics area will likely have a consumer advocate that would be HAPPY to get involved with a booming industry like aftermarket parts & kits.

Getting into something current would be a joy for the TV crews & draw attention that Kaotic will not want. They'll pony up or dry up. Trust me....

Thats a pretty good idea. I wish you guys the best of luck in getting your kits.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I tried to talk to there neighbor the other day ... Dewey Pest Control 2870 Feather River Bl Oroville, CA 95965 (530) 534-9331 ... I guess Kaotic is in suite B supposedly ... someone could try contacting them to see if these [censored] are still around.

http://svtitan.com 98.5 Black SVT #6364 6/9/98, Xenons, 18' Neeper Titans, KKM, (4) 15 Kickr L7's, (2)Ethqwk PHD2's, Memphis 3004&st150,(4) kickr 6.5 subs, ID CD2 Horns, 5%, Bassani, GC, Koni's, B&M, 153.4dbDBDrag
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
nah nirish woulnt pull something like that.

NEED AN SVT REAR BUMPER!!! pm me
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
How much did you guys pay for the kits?

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I'm lookin at a loss of around $700 including shipping

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard