Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I paid with Paypal but they cant do anythig after 30 days!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
You can say That again!

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I can't tell from the thread, but did ANYONE receive a kit from them?
they posted pics of a finished kit for Mike in MI.
did Mike actually receive it?

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I think Matt (Speed Demons) got his front bumper; which is all he ordered. It's the Black Tour with the red front end. It looks great, IMHO. AFAIK-he's the only one that got anything. I was in the original group buy years and years ago; when I got my first car. Nothing would ever happen and sometimes I'd have money and sometimes I wouldn't; I'm glad I never sent anything.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I have paid them over $1,100 for the kit plus the widebody and shipping. All in money orders. The last contact I have had was in an e-mail from Crofty saying my kit would be shipped the thursday after Thanksgiving.

I am #4 on the list by the way. I have sent him e-mails since then w/no response, and tried to call just to get a machine. I am just crossing my fingers and praying to get my kit soon.

P
Master P
Master P
P
Paying by money order.... mail fraud... postmaster general...

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
What do you mean mail fraud? With a money order? I am confused.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
I'm not in this group buy, but it sounds like a good time to have a caravan of Contours.......... no wait, PISSED OFF CONTOURS heading out to California to call them out in person... Wonder if that would light a match under their asses!! Good luck to everyone in that group buy.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Master P
Master P
P
I guess I assumed it was a money order you got at the Post Office...

If you mailed payment through the USPS, I guess the Postal Service may still be interested: http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/GetWhatYouOrdered.htm

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
You could just attempt to sue Lance on the grounds that he hosts the site where the GB took place therefor he is partially responsible for the GB gone bad. Just kidding
Really though, kinda sad to see this type of thing happening on here and I hope it all gets resolved soon. I'm glad I didn't jump in on that GB or the SVT Emblem one I was looking at and this makes me even more weary of jumping in GB's hosted by people I haven't previously dealth with.
In an attempt to find a positive spin on this there are still some very good CEGers doing business here like Flecha, Cuervo, Bill Jenkins to name a few. I know there's more but those are the guys I have dealt with and would gladly do business with again so thanks to those people who operate honest and trustworthy business on CEG.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard