Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28
#826976 02/03/04 06:20 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
ok i'll get out of your thread now and leave you alone but remember your reservation at the funny farm is always open.

and my bunny is better and you suck or at least offer as ive heard hahahahaha

2006 KIA RIO LX 5-speed 2003 Escape 3.0L wifes
#826977 02/03/04 06:20 AM
L
LinaBby Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Logan00:
Originally posted by linabby:
Originally posted by bk4293:
Yes, my boys and their drama have come home!!!

Ahhhhhh...It was great to meet the Michigan guys, but it's great to be back making Joe look like an ass!

i think you little zetec ladies make pretty good asses out of yourselves

i forgot you know me so well i asked you ONE time on aim if you talked to joe , and you tell him you don't like me that i said some weird stuff , you are one crazy [censored]...

Im crazy? I live in CA and im suppose to know where joe is? You acted like I was his wife... THATS WEIRD STUFF... You didnt like my bunny did you?? I thought it was funny/cute... Guess you dont have a sense of humor... YOU SUCK AND THATS SAD

I ASKED IF YOU HAD TALKED TO HIM !! trust me the weird stuff is what you say on aim to him you forget that he has logs of all IM'S its called dead aim i use it too... i don't give a [censored] about your bunny , if you live in cali then go post in there section ..... i have a sense of humor but your just wacko and ive seen the proof.!

I cant mess with joes head a lil?...If Im soooo crazy..why does he continue to speak with me??? Cause HE knows its all in fun.. You go post in the cali section...No one else does... I didnt come here to post to you..Only to mikey steve joe and that stud hector!!!LMFAO.... YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

Is that supposed to upset me ... You don't know. I'm the mean one in the group... I dont find you funny just annoying and I'm not the only one. Nothing like a good mind [censored. Am i getting to you yet......

If you dont like me THAT MUCH...Then stop posting in the thread I started.... Or take it off the boards... You cant get to me...This is the internet.. Your opinon means NOTHING..LOL...Im glad I annoy you... That makes it all worth it!!!...

but honey this is the internet like you said and i can post in this thread if i feel like it . no reason to take it off the boards since this was a pointless thread from DAY one and i'm just keeping the crap rolling , i guess i miss stated myself you dont annoy me , just more like a speck of dog poop that just won't come off your shoe ....

Aww SWEETY.... GET OVER IT... OR JUST STFU... You acted like a [censored] when I talked to you...therefore I expressed it to joe that you seemed like a [censored]....If I was wrong then I apoligize...but Im hardly EVER wrong... and you do seem like a [censored] especially now... Mikey wheres my cookies? LMAO

are you bipolar i was nothing but nice and asked you one question very simple or was it to much for you to handle , i don't care what you told joe , we have been friends for damn near 10 years you think he cares what you say , about as much as i do. you are wrong i am a nice guy , a parent and a generaly helpful guy but , i guess i just don't wanna play nice today. you seem like some springer trash so i figured id get into the spirit ( jerry jerry jerry )here i like this pic of you better than the one joe posted

Think what you want... I only joke around with joe... Sorry you feel the need to "protect" him.. If you see I didnt start this.. You did.. Drop it.. as for your other comments... I dont need to justify them with a response.. Its just ignorance talking... If you continue to act like an imbecile I will treat you like one...I thought you came off a little stand off ish... I told joe what i thought.. I dont know you personally so I was in no shape to pass judgement on your character... I just simply said you seemed sort of rude is all... from the brief moments YOU IMMED ME... Go try to wage a personal attact on someone elses chracter...

tired of the bs
#826978 02/03/04 06:25 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L

Ahhhhhh...It was great to meet the Michigan guys, but it's great to be back making Joe look like an ass!

i forgot you know me so well i asked you ONE time on aim if you talked to joe , and you tell him you don't like me that i said some weird stuff , you are one crazy [censored]...

Im crazy? I live in CA and im suppose to know where joe is? You acted like I was his wife... THATS WEIRD STUFF... You didnt like my bunny did you?? I thought it was funny/cute... Guess you dont have a sense of humor... YOU SUCK AND THATS SAD

I ASKED IF YOU HAD TALKED TO HIM !! trust me the weird stuff is what you say on aim to him you forget that he has logs of all IM'S its called dead aim i use it too... i don't give a [censored] about your bunny , if you live in cali then go post in there section ..... i have a sense of humor but your just wacko and ive seen the proof.!

I cant mess with joes head a lil?...If Im soooo crazy..why does he continue to speak with me??? Cause HE knows its all in fun.. You go post in the cali section...No one else does... I didnt come here to post to you..Only to mikey steve joe and that stud hector!!!LMFAO.... YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

Is that supposed to upset me ... You don't know. I'm the mean one in the group... I dont find you funny just annoying and I'm not the only one. Nothing like a good mind [censored. Am i getting to you yet......

If you dont like me THAT MUCH...Then stop posting in the thread I started.... Or take it off the boards... You cant get to me...This is the internet.. Your opinon means NOTHING..LOL...Im glad I annoy you... That makes it all worth it!!!...

but honey this is the internet like you said and i can post in this thread if i feel like it . no reason to take it off the boards since this was a pointless thread from DAY one and i'm just keeping the crap rolling , i guess i miss stated myself you dont annoy me , just more like a speck of dog poop that just won't come off your shoe ....

Aww SWEETY.... GET OVER IT... OR JUST STFU... You acted like a [censored] when I talked to you...therefore I expressed it to joe that you seemed like a [censored]....If I was wrong then I apoligize...but Im hardly EVER wrong... and you do seem like a [censored] especially now... Mikey wheres my cookies? LMAO

are you bipolar i was nothing but nice and asked you one question very simple or was it to much for you to handle , i don't care what you told joe , we have been friends for damn near 10 years you think he cares what you say , about as much as i do. you are wrong i am a nice guy , a parent and a generaly helpful guy but , i guess i just don't wanna play nice today. you seem like some springer trash so i figured id get into the spirit ( jerry jerry jerry )here i like this pic of you better than the one joe posted

Think what you want... I only joke around with joe... Sorry you feel the need to "protect" him.. If you see I didnt start this.. You did.. Drop it.. as for your other comments... I dont need to justify them with a response.. Its just ignorance talking... If you continue to act like an imbecile I will treat you like one...I thought you came off a little stand off ish... I told joe what i thought.. I dont know you personally so I was in no shape to pass judgement on your character... I just simply said you seemed sort of rude is all... from the brief moments YOU IMMED ME... Go try to wage a personal attact on someone elses chracter...

gee and i have no sense of humor i thought this was right up your alley didnt know i was attacking you did you feel the anger in my typing ? i guess my sense of humor is a little more than some can handle but i think i'm funny , you seem to talk like trash to the guys on here so i figured youd be ok with it , i can see i got to you so bu-bye. ...... you have character? huh learn something new everyday , too bad i'm 10% dumber after dialoging with you .. have a nice time with your boys sorry im not one of them

#826979 02/03/04 06:38 AM
L
LinaBby Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

gee and i have no sense of humor i thought this was right up your alley didnt know i was attacking you did you feel the anger in my typing ? i guess my sense of humor is a little more than some can handle but i think i'm funny , you seem to talk like trash to the guys on here so i figured youd be ok with it , i can see i got to you so bu-bye. ...... you have character? huh learn something new everyday , too bad i'm 10% dumber after dialoging with you .. have a nice time with your boys sorry im not one of them

I can play like the boys just fine.. You obviously TRYED to attack my integrity... By Implying that i was cheap and flat out saying I was "for sale"... Comments like that dont get to me... Its the fact that you would never say that to my face..Personally you dont know me... I never said you were an a$$hole or a pr!ck... I just said I didnt care for you.... You seem to get upset at that.... I'm someones mom sister and daughter... I wont continue this anymore... once again with your little disgusting remarks.... Yes I have character.. enough to now let this die... I'll agree to disagree with you...

tired of the bs
#826980 02/03/04 06:41 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L

I can play like the boys just fine.. You obviously TRYED to attack my integrity... By Implying that i was cheap and flat out saying I was "for sale"... Comments like that dont get to me... Its the fact that you would never say that to my face..Personally you dont know me... I never said you were an a$$hole or a pr!ck... I just said I didnt care for you.... You seem to get upset at that.... I'm someones mom sister and daughter... I wont continue this anymore... once again with your little disgusting remarks.... Yes I have character.. enough to now let this die... I'll agree to disagree with you...

you did it now you know me i am a Pr!ck just like that with the exclamation point , yes now another joe loves you it took my wife 9 years to figure that out hahahahah

#826981 02/03/04 06:44 AM
L
LinaBby Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Read it again... what the hell is your last post even about?

Last edited by linabby; 02/03/04 06:48 AM.

tired of the bs
#826982 02/03/04 06:47 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
can you two just kiss and make up.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#826983 02/03/04 06:48 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Read it again...

dont play miss priss ok ive seen your im's from the other guys you are a dirty girl just admit that , and don't bs me... now i am trully done you are a ..... oh hell it doesnt matter

#826984 02/03/04 06:54 AM
L
LinaBby Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Read it again...

dont play miss priss ok ive seen your im's from the other guys you are a dirty girl just admit that , and don't bs me... now i am trully done you are a ..... oh hell it doesnt matter

Oh ya I can really be a dirty girl... OVER THE INTERNET...The only 3 people I talk to is mikey joe and steve... I guess now Im gonna break up mikeys marriage and and interrupt steve and joes WHOLE LIFE...I wish I knew I had that kinda power... I can joke around all I want...When did I say I was ms. priss?.. You seem to exaggerate... Are you sure your not bipolar?

tired of the bs
#826985 02/03/04 07:02 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
Read it again...

Oh ya I can really be a dirty girl... OVER THE INTERNET...The only 3 people I talk to is mikey joe and steve... I guess now Im gonna break up mikeys marriage and and interrupt steve and joes WHOLE LIFE...I wish I knew I had that kinda power... I can joke around all I want...When did I say I was ms. priss?.. You seem to exaggerate... Are you sure your not bipolar?

i never exaggerate , and not bipolar , but you are very full of [censored] and joe doesnt even like you but you cant take a [censored] hint .... have i spelled it out enough for you !! you can try to insult me but it wont work. i know who and what i am and i'm fine with that don't need anymore friends , joe is just a little nicer than i am but not by much. dont even bother replying i will not respond again in this totally and uterly pointless thread , yo hector lock this [censored], before i say some foul [censored]

Page 27 of 28 1 2 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard