Veteran CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by linabby:
Originally posted by Logan00:
Originally posted by bk4293:
Yes, my boys and their drama have come home!!!

Ahhhhhh...It was great to meet the Michigan guys, but it's great to be back making Joe look like an ass!

i think you little zetec ladies make pretty good asses out of yourselves

i forgot you know me so well i asked you ONE time on aim if you talked to joe , and you tell him you don't like me that i said some weird stuff , you are one crazy [censored]...

Im crazy? I live in CA and im suppose to know where joe is? You acted like I was his wife... THATS WEIRD STUFF... You didnt like my bunny did you?? I thought it was funny/cute... Guess you dont have a sense of humor... YOU SUCK AND THATS SAD

I ASKED IF YOU HAD TALKED TO HIM !! trust me the weird stuff is what you say on aim to him you forget that he has logs of all IM'S its called dead aim i use it too... i don't give a [censored] about your bunny , if you live in cali then go post in there section ..... i have a sense of humor but your just wacko and ive seen the proof.!

2006 KIA RIO LX 5-speed 2003 Escape 3.0L wifes
#826967 02/03/04 05:06 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
you told me yesterday that you suck.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#826968 02/03/04 05:14 AM
L
LinaBby Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

Ahhhhhh...It was great to meet the Michigan guys, but it's great to be back making Joe look like an ass!

i forgot you know me so well i asked you ONE time on aim if you talked to joe , and you tell him you don't like me that i said some weird stuff , you are one crazy [censored]...

Im crazy? I live in CA and im suppose to know where joe is? You acted like I was his wife... THATS WEIRD STUFF... You didnt like my bunny did you?? I thought it was funny/cute... Guess you dont have a sense of humor... YOU SUCK AND THATS SAD

I ASKED IF YOU HAD TALKED TO HIM !! trust me the weird stuff is what you say on aim to him you forget that he has logs of all IM'S its called dead aim i use it too... i don't give a [censored] about your bunny , if you live in cali then go post in there section ..... i have a sense of humor but your just wacko and ive seen the proof.!

I cant mess with joes head a lil?...If Im soooo crazy..why does he continue to speak with me??? Cause HE knows its all in fun.. You go post in the cali section...No one else does... I didnt come here to post to you..Only to mikey steve joe and that stud hector!!!LMFAO.... YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

tired of the bs
#826969 02/03/04 05:21 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L

I cant mess with joes head a lil?...If Im soooo crazy..why does he continue to speak with me??? Cause HE knows its all in fun.. You go post in the cali section...No one else does... I didnt come here to post to you..Only to mikey steve joe and that stud hector!!!LMFAO.... YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

is that supposed to upset me ... you don't know i'm the mean one in the group... i dont find you funny just annoying. and i'm not the only one nothing like a good mind [censored] ,am i getting to you yet......

#826970 02/03/04 05:37 AM
L
LinaBby Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

Is that supposed to upset me ... You don't know. I'm the mean one in the group... I dont find you funny just annoying and I'm not the only one. Nothing like a good mind [censored. Am i getting to you yet......

If you dont like me THAT MUCH...Then stop posting in the thread I started.... Or take it off the boards... You cant get to me...This is the internet.. Your opinon means NOTHING..LOL...Im glad I annoy you... That makes it all worth it!!!...

tired of the bs
#826971 02/03/04 05:40 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
sucking is good.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
#826972 02/03/04 05:48 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L

Is that supposed to upset me ... You don't know. I'm the mean one in the group... I dont find you funny just annoying and I'm not the only one. Nothing like a good mind [censored. Am i getting to you yet......

If you dont like me THAT MUCH...Then stop posting in the thread I started.... Or take it off the boards... You cant get to me...This is the internet.. Your opinon means NOTHING..LOL...Im glad I annoy you... That makes it all worth it!!!...

but honey this is the internet like you said and i can post in this thread if i feel like it . no reason to take it off the boards since this was a pointless thread from DAY one and i'm just keeping the crap rolling , i guess i miss stated myself you dont annoy me , just more like a speck of dog poop that just won't come off your shoe ....

oh i forgot

Last edited by Logan00; 02/03/04 05:53 AM.

#826973 02/03/04 05:58 AM
L
LinaBby Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

but honey this is the internet like you said and i can post in this thread if i feel like it . no reason to take it off the boards since this was a pointless thread from DAY one and i'm just keeping the crap rolling , i guess i miss stated myself you dont annoy me , just more like a speck of dog poop that just won't come off your shoe ....

Aww SWEETY.... GET OVER IT... OR JUST STFU... You acted like a [censored] when I talked to you...therefore I expressed it to joe that you seemed like a [censored]....If I was wrong then I apoligize...but Im hardly EVER wrong... and you do seem like a [censored] especially now... Mikey wheres my cookies? LMAO

tired of the bs
#826974 02/03/04 05:59 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
i predict the next post will make hector

#826975 02/03/04 06:08 AM
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L

Aww SWEETY.... GET OVER IT... OR JUST STFU... You acted like a [censored] when I talked to you...therefore I expressed it to joe that you seemed like a [censored]....If I was wrong then I apoligize...but Im hardly EVER wrong... and you do seem like a [censored] especially now... Mikey wheres my cookies? LMAO

are you bipolar i was nothing but nice and asked you one question very simple or was it to much for you to handle , i don't care what you told joe , we have been friends for damn near 10 years you think he cares what you say , about as much as i do. you are wrong i am a nice guy , a parent and a generaly helpful guy but , i guess i just don't wanna play nice today. you seem like some springer trash so i figured id get into the spirit ( jerry jerry jerry )here i like this pic of you better than the one joe posted

Page 26 of 28 1 2 24 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard