Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I will order one right after I get back from Flordia from the holidays

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
hotness.

nice work!

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Very nice indeed, but what about the babes too? Maybe they can be added in for 05?

1999 CSVT-Black 15.8@89mph Driver for hire. PM me.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
looks like the same cars i see posted in the pics section all the time, how boring. its overrated sorry. what 5 of the cars have the same rims and two are stock? good picks.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
You can't find the beauty in a stock SVT? That's sad.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Well other than the wheel gap stock makes it look nasty, but yeah i do like the stock svt. A silver one sitting on the the show room floor when they came out is what I fell in love with. I am just saying for the calander there had to a be a few better canidates. So what ever, i am not in that greatest of a moods on this merry day. So don't listen to me anyway, most people on here don't. Happy Holidays CEG!!

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Just ordered one. The cover looks hot. Great balance and the pic has some style. I would like to see next years (I'm assuming there will be one) pics taken by a professional maybe at SZ or individuals themselves could have someone asthetically minded take the pics for them. Anyways, all together it looks bueno. Lata.

1998 Contour SVT Black with midnight blue interior http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/300749/contoursvt.jpg Build number to come soon!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by dUbs-ThReE:
Well other than the wheel gap stock makes it look nasty, but yeah i do like the stock svt. A silver one sitting on the the show room floor when they came out is what I fell in love with. I am just saying for the calander there had to a be a few better canidates. So what ever, i am not in that greatest of a moods on this merry day. So don't listen to me anyway, most people on here don't. Happy Holidays CEG!!

one of the main goals was to try to capture just about every style of car on here including stock, granted there are no non-kitted se's but sexiness happens

as for other cars, the following were considered but didnt have good pics and/or couldnt get them because the cars are already torn apart
antonio, skrilla, davidz and a handful of others, we wind up chosing out of about 20 the 12 we did.

theres a reason we didnt make this democratic, we'd still be bickering over whose in so its done, its sexy, enjoy

merry christmas!!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by dUbs-ThReE:
looks like the same cars i see posted in the pics section all the time, how boring. its overrated sorry. what 5 of the cars have the same rims and two are stock? good picks.

Overrated? When or where did you see Speed Demon or myself say the calendar was/is all that?

The calendar was made with no-profit for CEGers.

Pics were chosen based on:
1. Resolution
2. Theme/background

We also wanted to represent a variety of cars:
- Contour
- Mystique
- 98+
- pre-98
- wild
- mild
- stock
- colors

If you think you can do better, put your own calendar together.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
na that is to much work. Nice job guys! Put some chicks in next years.....peace

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard