Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TGO Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T

Hit at work, looks like a box truck backed into it. No witnesses. Went right over the bumper...messed up the radiator support as well as what you can see in the pics. Sorry for the bad quality but i only had my phone on me so...

Looks like about $1700 worth of damage.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Damn that sucks. I think if I walked outta work and saw my car anymore banged up than it already is I would cry

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
That really sucks, I mean REALLY sucks! Hit and run, what a puss that guy is/was Be careful Great One, I want YOUR car in one piece when you come here for SZ04'

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
what a puss that guy is/was

I don't know if you've ever driven one of those box trucks, but its possible to hit things and NEVER know it. I know it sounds strange, but very possible.

I'm not saying this was or was not the case here, but the guy may have never known he did it.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
T
TGO Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I have, and yeah i know exactly what you mean. I really dunno what happened though, all i know is it sucks ballz. Atleast my HID bulbs weren't damaged and according to the body shop she will be good as new. I might be able to get some other stuff fixed too. Come spring zing all should be well again.

EDIT: And bk, I did cry a lil bit God I love that car...

Originally posted by zgendron:
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
what a puss that guy is/was

I don't know if you've ever driven one of those box trucks, but its possible to hit things and NEVER know it. I know it sounds strange, but very possible.

I'm not saying this was or was not the case here, but the guy may have never known he did it.

Last edited by TheGreatOne; 12/17/03 09:43 PM.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Chris...this sucks. Tis' a sad day when someone can damage your vehicle and not have the testicular fortitude to, at the very least, leave a note. I hope it all gets fixed and you find the sumbitch who damaged your car.

Turbocharged trolling around here somewhere. Beat your wife, Potvin, beat your wife! True Blue 06...err...07~LET'S GO RANGERS!!
B
Learned patience the hard way
Learned patience the hard way
B
If you're in need of a silver frost hood, drop me a PM.

Looks, like she'll be back up and running pretty quick though.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
horrible

so did you get the number or that bus that tagged you?

T
TGO Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Thanks rick, i'll see what happens I guess.

And no, no idea who did it...

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard