Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Don' take this the wrong way toadster, but should we have moderators that don't own a countour, mystique, or cougar? I don't mean to stoke the fire, but I would think that it would be important for a moderator to actually be involved with the forum which he or she moderates. I dunno may just be me...

1998 Contour SVT Black with midnight blue interior http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/300749/contoursvt.jpg Build number to come soon!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I will probaly never become a troll, Because I think I will never get rid of my Contour, ppl call me weird, but theres this sense of power, control, saftey, and the feel to it that I havnt felt in any car I have drivin, which I have drivin alot by now, Im glad I own a contour! (Which some ppl feel that is kinda strange... Which is why I probaly fit in here! )

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
We have many people that are trolls that are still involved with the forums just because they no longer have the car does not mean that they are not involved with the forum or that they should not be a moderator any longer.

Look at the audio forum.
dnewma04 has not had a contour in how long ?
Does that mean he does not know naything about contour audio ?

Just because you no longer own something does not mean that you know longer know anything about it.

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
not a troll, and dont plan on being one for a long long time, if ever.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by brapple:
Me - 95 Mystique LS Zetec 5-spd
- 99 Contour SE Sport Duratec 5-spd
Father - 95 Contour SE Duratec 5-spd
Mother - 99 Contour SE Sport Duratec 5-spd

Official NE-CEG Contour Obsessed Family

Why three manual, 6 cyl. Contours and no SVTs? I'd post a bunch of trout slaps, but I think a real troll has us a little sick of those right now, so you get off light tonight.

--T.J.

2000 SVT Contour, Black, stock, no tickets yet... www.seismicradio.com
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I might be one soon. Depends on if the mystique will come out of the coma or not....

95 Mystique GS Zetec ATX: Dead - Dec 5th, 2003 94 Accord LX 2.2L MTX Non-Vtec. Few bolt ons. 02 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 ATX. This thing has the CD4E in it?! What the hell was ford thinking?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by TJSwoboda:
Originally posted by brapple:
Me - 95 Mystique LS Zetec 5-spd
- 99 Contour SE Sport Duratec 5-spd
Father - 95 Contour SE Duratec 5-spd
Mother - 99 Contour SE Sport Duratec 5-spd

Official NE-CEG Contour Obsessed Family

Why three manual, 6 cyl. Contours and no SVTs? I'd post a bunch of trout slaps, but I think a real troll has us a little sick of those right now, so you get off light tonight.

--T.J.

my father did look at some but at the times they were looking to get the first 99 we got they were a bit pricy for us and to find a unmodded one in good shape isn't easy

and I wasn't per say looking to get another car but since it has half the miles of my mystique...again price was a factor

but I really would like a SVT

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
The definition is off a bit.
Troll = Someone who has nothing to do with a certain board and still comes around, regardless of past ownership status. Some are welcome and some are just stalkers.

Anyway, I would be a fool to rid of my Contour as it would lose money regardless... Unless someone wants to pay me $35K+ for my car that is worth $10K... I won't hold my breath. =-)

SVT Parts For Sale!PM Me. 2006 M6 Cyclone Gray GTO 1995 Mazda Protege Commuter Special 93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide I'm A TROLL Now!~
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by nasty1:
Don' take this the wrong way toadster, but should we have moderators that don't own a countour, mystique, or cougar? I don't mean to stoke the fire, but I would think that it would be important for a moderator to actually be involved with the forum which he or she moderates. I dunno may just be me...

i hear ya... really i do

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Not a troll, can't afford to be one.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard